Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 119 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to make a career
Kohl's Associate - Area Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NH2017, december 4.
Friendly place to work where great customer service is emphasized. Started as a seasonal associate and it turned into an 11-year career. If you enjoy working with customers, and the general craziness that can come with retail, I would recommend working here.
Pro érvek
Never dull, good co-workers, decent benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay could be a little better, a little too focused on having customers open credit cards
Swim or sink
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, december 4.
Had no training, just threw me on the registers a day before Black Friday. Luckily I was a quick learner and was able to be of help to customers. Not my favorite place I've worked. Had a lot of employees complaining about their job.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced with plenty to do
Retail Sales Associate/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2017, december 4.
I loved working at Kohl's. I met and worked with some very nice people. I liked the work that I performed, I felt I was out-standing in in my job, although it kept me on my feet non-stop the whole working time I was there, it was fast-paced and not boring at all. I loved working with the new technology that I learned while working there.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks at all
Opportiunity for growth/ Amazing discounts
Customer Service/ Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet/ Plainfield/ Lemont2017, december 4.
In the six years I spent at Kohl's I was promoted twice and became part of the management team. Never had a dull day. The company policies made it easy for me to do my job. I was able to work in every department and learn as much as I wanted. The associate discounts are very generous!
Opportunity for growth
Holiday hours
close to home
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orchard Park, NY2017, december 4.
This was a retail job, which required working nights and weekends. It was a temporary job, and I wanted something full time with benefits. It was nice to get a discount on all items I purchased from the store.
discounts on merchandise
weekend work
It was ok
Kohl's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, december 4.
slow moving and can be boring at times. coworkers were nice not a big fan of the mangers. provided food on average so that was a plus. its not a bad place to work and you are guaranteed hours
poor management
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2017, december 4.
The manager at the time was not in the best interest of the store. But I have been told that they have new management and anyone that quit under the old management was rehirable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment that lacks control.
Kohl's Department Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2017, december 4.
Associates don’t get enough training which can hurt the customer service. I believe that the customers whom shop here have no care for anyone but themselves and seem to not care if they’re messy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2017, december 3.
It was always fun to go to work and its very fast paced with great people. You can joke around while you get your work done but be professional at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, KY 410422017, december 3.
The environment is extremely welcoming. The managers are helpful. It is also easy to advance throughout the company. Also, training is very important to them so you would never go into your first day completely clueless.
Discounts
Shift coverage
Productive and fast paced
Area Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2017, december 3.
Always changing wall faces to promote new products, management was excellent to work with, customers were friendly, overall a nice place to work and friendly
Pro érvek
Fast pace and warm enviornmnet
shoplifting/theft was high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there is rude and very messy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, IN2017, december 3.
The place is never clean. Clothes are all over the floor and always everywhere they aren't supposed to be. The managers aren't understanding and are constantly rude to you even if you are doing exactly as you are supposed to with our being told and they tell at you for nothing.
Good job
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northborough, MA2017, december 3.
6am-12pm...
different number math and order box..
Management is good and learn sign language by me because I m deaf.
Workplace culture is quick work..
hardest part of the job is communion of deaf..
most enjoyable part of the job is discount sale..
discount
Kontra érvek
hard work team evey day morning
Okay
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orchard Park, NY2017, december 2.
It was alright until it started coming in between my school work. Idk what else to say. People were alright. Customers were sometimes difficult. Busy.
People
People
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 2.
Kohl's was a great place to transfer my Customer Service, Retail, and Cashiering skills. Too bad it was only a Seasonal position. A typical day at work consisted working the sales floor as well as the cashier or returns. I never really had too much encounters with my manager(s). We were all too busy doing our job. The "hardest" part of this job was folding clothes especially if you (I) hated folding clothes. The "most enjoyable" part of this job was interacting and hitting on the customers.
Discounts on clothes.
Kontra érvek
Wasted money on unnecessary clothes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Work environment and co-operative climate
Kohl’s Department Store (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willimantic, CT2017, december 2.
I was employed by Kohl's in 2016 for a seasonal position and I was pleasantly surprised by the relaxed management and co-operative coworkers. I recommend a position at Kohls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment at Khols is fun, relaxed, and supportive
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Viera Fl2017, december 2.
Everyone helps and supports everyone. The managers does everything to assist you. Its very flexible, you can go to school or have another job while you work at Khols.
Fun, supportive and understanding
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kohls is an excellent place to work
JEWELRY SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, december 2.
The working environment was stressful and fast paced, but very enjoyable. I was working in a field that I toally enjoyed and made the job enjoyable.

I had created a clientelle that would come in just to talk to me about their jewelry needs. Many came from areas that had other Kohls stores in them, but would search me out.

The workplace was more like a family then co-workers, made many friends and made my days go by way too fast most of the time.

I can't say enough about how good of a company Kohls is to work for.
Pro érvek
fast-paced, good customers and managers
Kontra érvek
sometimes hard to get breaks, due to everyone being busy
Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, december 1.
It was just a job for me in high school. Nothing major to judge. I worked and mind my business that I all. The job was like any other retail job. Just a job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
did not take time to explain the job or train
Wharehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edgewood, MD2017, december 1.
was required to meet time, but was not trained on how to perform quantity amount of work. Fast pace work environment needed more training and instructions. too many supervisors giving contradictory directionsl

Átfogó minősítés