Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 654 értékelés megmutatása
Great
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL 357582018, február 12.
I enjoy working for Kohl's.They have a flexible schedule and management is great. I want to keep working there as a part time cashier.................
Customer Friendly Store
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, MN2018, február 12.
By working at the customer service desk at the Apple Valley store, it was a great experience and my co-workers were amazing. Everyone supported one another, and I made some great friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2018, február 12.
I would still be there if I didn't have brain surgery. Liked everyone and everything about this job. Except one manager who talked me into just walking out for being 2 min late one day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
okay but...
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Locust Grove, GA2018, február 12.
At work the environment was just very non accepting which made me feel like everything i did was wrong and I also had school early mornings and they would make me stay passed my clock out time which we only had one car and had to give the other people who need the car.v Not very understanding
Good pay
cut throat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Just ok
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2018, február 12.
Loves the work/life balance, but not much ability to move up and the pay is not great for the work you do. It gets very busy and the store gets messy quick and you will always be understaffed.
work/life balance
pay/no advancement
Really fun outgoing relaxed
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2018, február 12.
Unloaded truck in the mornings I did shipment packing frates price changes helped customers lots of customer service clean bathrooms made friends love chatting with customers and finding them nice clothes
It'sRewarding
Bad management
Great workplace
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2018, február 12.
Great work culture. Kohls is based on integrity. I would love to work for another Kohls. I worked seasonal. Great place to work, chance for advancement as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work
Assist customers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland Park, NJ2018, február 12.
Kohls is a fun and exciting place to work. You meet a lot of people everyday. It is good for a person who has a family. You can work the hours that are suitable for you. It was a good transition for me. When I had children it was very flexible for me to work and spend the time with my kids that I had to. If you are interested in a fun fast paced job kohls could be where you might want to work.
Pro érvek
Work with my family life
Work weekends
Experience at Kohl's
Kohl's Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, VA2018, február 12.
I had a wonderful time working for this company and I wish I didn't have to leave, I did have some issues with one of the managers who worked during a couple of my shifts.
Pro érvek
Friendly staff, all girls, wonderful managers.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, having me run around with my feet hurting all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temp job as I expected, found much more
Customer Service Department Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2018, február 12.
I expected Kohl's to be a simple job out of high school that I'd stay at for maybe a season or two. After a few months I had found myself in a sort of work family and was happy staying as long as possible.

While it's certainly not true for every location, the management I encountered was almost always helpful and willing to flex schedules and responsibilities to ensure all employees were happy and healthy.

All employees were given the ability to explore different positions in the store and I quickly found myself working nearly every position available to me. Many people will find retail jobs overwhelming as customers can be quite a lot to handle, but during my time at Kohl's I found many things that made it worth sticking around.
Clothes discounts.
rude customers
Enjoyed holiday season.
Department Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, február 12.
Discounts were great. also, being able to cross over to different departments made the job more interesting. Hardest part became holiday hours sometimes it seemed even on Chistmas Day.
managers are cool
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2018, február 12.
honestly cant remember anything but how cool the employees were everyone was really nice but it is a lot of work for the pay they give you I think its minimum wage and everything is overpriced
co-workers
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to find a quick job and nice co workers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ames, IA2018, február 12.
great job if your a student wanting a little extra cash working after holiday defiantly slowed down but its a good job if you want any experience in retail
Na
Loss Prevention Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, OH2018, február 12.
Good employer though very strict on rules. Can use you to work 12 hours shift one week then 4 hour the next. as a supervisor the job is recommended but not as a associate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is productive and fast paced
Seasonal Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, VA2018, február 12.
A typical day for me can be a 4 hours shift if I am lucky an 7 hours shift.I have learned a lot about the inventory process, picking, packing and shipping customers orders. The management team is pretty great team to deal with, The hardest part of the job is insuring that the product is on the shelves at all time. The most enjoyable oart would me meeting new people on a daily basics.
Pro érvek
You and your spouse get a discount
Kontra érvek
When the hire you a seasonal you get about 25 to 40 hours a week, but once the season is over the cut you down to 4 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get ready to work, EVERYWHERE!
Kohl's Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, február 12.
I currently work here and love the environment. My only issue is that they tend to move you from department to department even if you feel uncomfortable or have no experience in the certain department. I was made to climb ladders when I felt uncomfortable. Just be willing to do whatever, whenever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work if you like retail jobs
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, február 12.
I really liked working at Kohl's and received opportunities to work there 2 separate times. I really like working as a cashier and I also worked in the jewelry department.
Discounts for workers
Kontra érvek
mostly part time jobs available or seasonal jobs
enjoyed working for Kohls
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, február 12.
I worked for Kohl's for about 2 years. I enjoyed my Job, i worked in the Home and Kids department. During the time that i worked there i was given the opportunity to grow within the company to grow and learn different task's such as the register (point of sale), Customer service, early morning stocking and overnight mark downs. I would Recommend Kohl's
Pro érvek
staff if friendly, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
job was part-time, did not receive healthcare benefits
Hated working here
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Media, PA2018, február 12.
First off, I felt like my work didn't match up with my pay.Sometimes I would be in chare of 3 departments, while being resposible for 3 different fitting rooms all by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced and physically demanding work environment
Inventory Control Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewood, MD2018, február 12.
Each shift varies from 10-12 hours per day. Most departments work in correspondence with each other. The pay is great and if kept busy time flies by. However you must be physically prepared to work, walk, and climb floors for your entire shift. Be prepared to get dirty and you will do just fine.
Discounts and incentives