Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 131 értékelés megmutatása
Enjoyed working with customers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN 379342017, december 7.
Worked part time on the floor with merchandise and customers. Enjoyed the interaction and challenges that comes with retail. Managers were great to work with.
Fast paced place
Jewelry Consultant/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2017, december 6.
It was a good learning experience. Opportunities to move departments around if interest shown. Management was hard to communicate. More people needed to keep the Jewelry and Customer Service Departments going.
Good For Students
Point of Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia2017, december 6.
I have worked for Kohls for over a year as a Cashier, management is average. Extremely flexible with scheduling, but during holidays be prepared to work. All of my co-workers are friendly and hard-working, for the most part, the customer base is decent, occasionally a few rude ones. The hardest part of the job is getting people to sign up for credit cards. I really love interacting with so many people and getting to work directly with customers, management, and other departments. However, it is not a good fit if you are looking to make a management position, there is little vertical movement within the company.
flexible with scheduling
Expect to work all Holidays except Christmas Day and Easter
Average
Freight unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott Valley2017, december 6.
Always gave them my best and was given certificate to award my hard work. The only problem was changing schedule without notification which lead to issues. Also when they changed direct supervisor issues arose for some reason when work output was the same. It seemed she played favorites made it too stressful.
Kontra érvek
Not enough scheduled help. Always start the day behind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Becoming a better work place
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2017, december 6.
Kohl's DC Is improving. At first, management had poor communication. but when i reported harassment to HR, the problem was fixed the same week. Pay is very good for the amount of work. I would recommend Kohl's over other DCs. Communication was getting better when i was there.
Great pay and hours
Kontra érvek
HR is not always helpful with account info. "Call HR" is terrible.
Pretty friendly work environment
Cashier/Customer Service/Supervisor Accessories (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MA2017, december 6.
Wasn't a bad job, I worked all aspects of it from Cashier to Customer Service to Supervisor so there is definetly chance to move up. Only real problem was after the holidays the hours got cut a lot.
Friendly, chance for promotions
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was fine but little pay and no set hours
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delavan, WI2017, december 6.
Retail job where you had to work different shifts. Was cross trained in other departments. I worked part time so the pay wasn't very good and not enough hours.
Pro érvek
Discounts on merchandise was nice
Not enough hours
It was a good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, december 6.
Kohl's is a good place to work at but when they start hiring new people your hours get cut down, they had a good work team, we would work in groups and we would help each other. It would help us get our jobs done faster so we all could go home early, and so that we wouldn't work overtime.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of variety & fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yardley, PA2017, december 6.
a lovely store with awesome collection of dresses for all ages.
great to shop with the perks of employee discount specially when sales are going on as that's added , so its almost steal of a deal.
there's always great things even in the clearance section of all departments.

overall best store compared to those other stores in the malls.
employee discount
nothing.
Credit Stress
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2017, december 6.
The walkie talkies were the devil. They would talk on them all day and it was really distracting to deal with customers and listen to the walkie. The hours were scarce.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Forever changing, fast paced and sink or swim type of environment
Freight Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, december 6.
The managers main focus is Credit. Credit credit credit talk it up!! The store is always a mess, recovery should be held a priority over anything else which it tends to be the last it makes pulls(replenishment, and new freight stocking horribly difficult as well as ship to store) you’re always rushed to get everything done so people half a** the job which makes everything a mess. It’s suppose to be a team environment but it’s dog eat dog from Managers to front line employees. Too many clicks and favorites..
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Hours are not set, no life/work balance, lack of recognition
Fun Place to work for
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2017, december 5.
Learned a lot of Cash Register Skills, credit and customer service applications, closing registers and final close, made good friends. and was lively atmosphere.
Good First Job
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2017, december 5.
Very busy days,you can learn how to solicit credit and run cash register, management was okay, the culture was pretty okay, worst part was the fitting rooms, most enjoyable i'd say was styling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2017, december 5.
I really enjoy working here. They are big on team work and recognizing someone when they go above and beyond. It's defiantly a team environment. The discount is a really nice bonus, too.
Pro érvek
nice discount, good co workers, good culture, PTO, insurance
Kontra érvek
Have to work holidays, understaffed
kohls is a great job
Truck Unloader/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2017, december 5.
the managers and coworkers were amazing. if i had the opportunity to work at kohls again i would defintely take the position agaim because it was such a great working environment
fun and fast paced
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derby, KS2017, december 5.
always on your feet doing something. your never not busy and if you aren't busy they will always have something you can do or help with. fast paced and social enviroment
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wurtsboro, NY2017, december 5.
a good working environment with friendly helpful staff. Good hours and pay with the capacity to offer overtime during the busy season and offered part-time employment after hiring for a seasonal position
Kohls as a worker
Ad Set Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockbridge, GA2017, december 5.
I was able to work for this company for over 8 years and I never was able to get a full week vacation we only got a raise of a few cent's and I mean a few. The way they took people who have worked for the company for over 10 years they lose all of their vacation and personal time.The number one manager that we had was just our right rude me working for the company for so long we had become family she changed all that.Would I go back sure do I miss it yes all the time I had to let the job go due to my health.
work around my life
Kontra érvek
the head manager was the worse
Munkahelyi kultúra
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, december 5.
Fast pace work
Walking/ standing for hours
Great Managment
Great Lunch area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Funna and interesting place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flemington, NJ2017, december 5.
it was a good and fun company to work for. fast paced especially during the Christmas, Easter and 4th of July holidays. It could become stressful at time if you worked in customer service returns. but I had good support.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés