Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 132 értékelés megmutatása
Great company
Store manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2018, február 14.
Very happy and impressed with the direction of this company. My only reason for leaving was an experience to work for my old district manager at Kohls who left to work for Gordmans. Would recommend Kohls highly.
atmosphere, company strength
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people are great and the company is fare
Loss Prevention Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2018, február 14.
conducted safety walks
insured that we wear ADA compliant
conducted external investigations
completed merchandise protection audits
reviewed online shipments
Stressful Workplace
MJM Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, február 14.
Management was very unorganized. Not everyone pulled their weight. Under staffed. Store was very messy. Pulled associates from the floor to register too often.
Discount
Relaxed environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2018, február 13.
it was very easy and laid back but they really made you push credit cards through Kohl's. Black friday was insane, management is nice and flexible. Hours suck for minors
Bad management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, MN2018, február 13.
I was hired for Christmas/part-time help and asked to stay after this period. After reading through store policies and familiarizing myself with different departments (about 1hour) I was sent to work on cash registers-- I didn't receive ANY training on this job; another person on cash registers had to help me. After the store closed all departments were to be straightened--- all employees were there until 2:00-3:00A.M. This was never discussed when interviewing for the job. A couple times I got home in time to get ready to go to my day job. This continued after The Christmas season.
The only fun part of the job was friendly employees. Everyone is pushed, and I mean pushed hard, to talk customers into opening charge cards.
Great discounts on merchandise
Kontra érvek
Management expectations for low pay
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, február 13.
Great work environment. Managers were good at handling busy times. They looked after employees first. Great comradery between employees. I learned customer service patience while working black Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cash office /customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stow, OH2018, február 13.
I was amazed at the amount of training all employees went through prior to being put on the sales floor to deal with customers. Kohl’s is a great company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
SEASONAL RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, február 13.
Overall a great place to work and great people to work with. Great atmosphere to be in. Always willing to work around your schedule. Held to a high standard when working there.
Productive environment
Seasonal Register Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2018, február 13.
I was only at Kohl's for 4 months as a seasonal help out, the managers there were awesome and the staff was friendly and fun to talk to during down times, seasonal is the busiest job because of black friday and the many days after black friday.
Pro érvek
Fair breaks for long days
folding clothes
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Levittown, NY2018, február 13.
Amazing company to work for they really treat their employees like family .However the amount of work that is required from one person should receive higher pay.
Flexible work schedule
Not the best pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and good for promotion
Area Supervisor for the Junior's (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2018, február 13.
I first started out as a seasonal hire and within 4 months I had been promoted to area supervisor which was great for someone at their first job. The best part was meeting new people and getting to help people find what they were looking for. The hardest part was definitely the holidays with the overwhelming crowds and late night shoppers but I still enjoyed my job and kept a smile on my face the entire time.
Easy to get promotions
Kontra érvek
Team was prone to stress induced arguments
productive work enviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018, február 13.
A typical day at work consisted of handling customer transactions, emptying sensor tags and hangers and making sure there was enough cash in the drawers. Management wasn't always the best but they did what they could to help us, Working at Kohl's you work with a diverse group of people. the most enjoyable part of the job was becoming friends with those we woeked with. The hardest part of the job was trying to make sure each department was presentable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wages are ridiculously low, management is spread far too thin.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, február 13.
It's difficult to rate this because I worked in two seperate stores that were vastly different in environment and management. My first experience was, despite the low-pay and pathetic yearly raise, a good one. The managers and other staff were like a family. Everything was well-run, you had a clear idea of what you were supposed to do and were rewarded for hard-work with more responsibility and a chance to move up in the company. Working as a sales associate meant you spent the day folding/picking up clothes on the floor, and cleaning out the fitting rooms.

At this new store, however, my whole view of Kohl's has changed. This store is larger, but with a smaller staff and no chances of moving up in the ranks. Because of being so understaffed, everybody is expected to do everybody else's jobs as well. The managers are spread so thin, and are often working as cashiers during the day because they won't hire new people. That means that if you need a managers help, they either don't respond or can't help anyways because they are too busy frantically trying to do 20 things at once.
Pro érvek
Friendly staff, simple work, good learning experience
Kontra érvek
low pay, hectic at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent management with good work/life balance
Shoe Lead Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minot, ND2018, február 13.
During my 6 month employment with Kohls I met with many great people, both customer and employee. The management understood where improvement needed to be made, and made the proper changes. Really good place to start your Customer Service career!
Open door management
Kontra érvek
Sometimes dealing with overbearing customers
Great Starting Work
Sales Floor Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2018, február 13.
They were very flexible to my life. I was able to work and maintain work life balance. The teaching and training was hands on and I learned a lot about customer service while working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience as a seasonal associate
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1300 S Nellis Boulevard2018, február 13.
My typical day was pretty busy with man things to do; I learned how to manage my time and clean up the store as well as acquire knowledge in retail and how to count/stock the store. Management was extremely friendly and loved to help out associates succeed.
Fun place to work.
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, február 13.
Everyone at Kohls is fun to work with. The managers are caring and recognize employees who do a good job. We work together as a team to get everything done.
Lots of free food
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part-time employees
Nice Job
Truck/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2018, február 13.
I worked there for a little while and it was a nice place, I had to stock the floors and back stock the excess (which was rare), unload the truck, reorganize the store, change the signs for sales, mark clearance, and help customers with their questions. It was nice and relaxed since the workflow there was well managed. The pay was okay for the job that it was and the advancement had opportunities, you just had to be there when it happened. The people I worked for were fun and even though they weren't going to be there forever, they at least came in and tried to enjoy the job, giving it a much better feel.
Pro érvek
People, work flow was great, clean store, good management, allowed for versatility.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, poor hours sometimes, had to wear dress shoes for an on your feet job type
Fun place to work
Point of Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, február 13.
I was hired for seasonal help and they kept me on. I did look for other work since they only pay minimum wage, however, if you want a no pressure fun place that only works you about 10-20 hours a week, then check out Kohl's.
Fun, no pressure
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage and not many hours
No comment.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, február 13.
The hardest part of the job was talking customers into getting the Kohl's charge and working insane hours on Black Friday.
Best part - seeing the cute baby clothes.

Átfogó minősítés