Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 122 értékelés megmutatása
I Like Kohls
Stylist, and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paducah, KY2017, december 10.
It was fun working here at Kohl's. the environment was pretty nice. One thing that was a little disturbing to me about this job was having to work in the "Intimate section," which was considered to be the messiest section of them all.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2017, december 10.
New management was unsuccessfull make you do too much work because small payroll management was clueless and had pets who got better hours and tons of promotions for family
NICE PEOPLE
LACK OF HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with nice discounts
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2017, december 10.
I enjoy this job, most of the people are friendly and talkative. Depending on the area you're working in the job can be easier or harder and in certain areas the requirements may vary.
Employee discounts and sales
schedule changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall mediocre place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2017, december 10.
If you’re lucky you might get a good group of management, but I’ve worked at several Kohl’s and most of them are terrible. The only good thing is the discounts and seemingly low prices.
Free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Not being paid fairly, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer a good place to work. People leaving weekly.
Sr Technical Design (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 10.
Pros: People are very friendly. Time off and company events are generous.
Cons: Management is very lacking and several good energy people have either left the company or been let go. There is no career advancements for Technical Design and increases are either extremely low or non-existent. Mangers for T/D overload your work priorities with small meaningless projects with stressful deadlines and several new requests after the project is complete. They undermine your capabilities, at times insulting your experience and integrity. Feed on negative, not positive, breaking down the bonds within your team. It has become a work in fear environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch food after visitor meetings, celebrations at holidays - Halloween, Mardi gra, Christmas
Kontra érvek
Rarely able to take lunch, no raises, HR wears blinders and only supports Mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely hated this job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Point Of Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX 773042017, december 10.
A typical day at kohls is boring and really rude bosses. The bosses will over work you past your scheduled hours, give you insane tasks such as covering 4 fitting rooms all by yourself and when you ask for help they definitely do not give it to you. The hardest part about my job was covering all four fitting rooms during the Christmas break with no help!
Be Prepared to Make the Job Your Life
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2017, december 9.
The managers in the store I worked for disregarded my availability, causing me to become ill from stress and overwork, which meant I had to call out a few times. My availability had not changed from day one, so if it was going to be an issue, that should have been expressed upfront so that I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I loved the actual job itself, so it was a crying shame to have to leave a position I enjoyed because of poor management. I've heard good things about the company as a whole, and I wish I had gotten to experience that. It's disheartening to think that if only I had gone to a different location I might have had managers that take availability to heart as opposed to a light suggestion.
Pro érvek
Free food, easy dress code
disregard for availability
Easy work, relaxed environment
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clackamas, OR2017, december 9.
Staff is typically very fun to work with. Good job for someone in school, management is typically understanding. Biggest con - pay/advancement........
Environment
Pay
A day at Kohl's
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Napa, CA2017, december 9.
I can come in to work, be greeted by lovely customers and co-workers. On a day with good coupons out, it's not packed, but things start to move really fast. I learned how to greet customers to make them feel welcomed, sell Kohl's credit cards and rewards. Also,the supervisors were always helpful and persistent.
Employee discounts
slow-pace days
Face paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 9.
I was only their for seasonal help. But I enjoyed the time I was there. They treat you well. If you not permanent you don't get many hours. But if you are permanent you get all your hours.
Fun place to work
repetitive
Kohl's Sales Associate and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camas, WA2017, december 9.
you work the same day over and over everything is the same you sale and work with customers as you would with most retail stores. got to know many great coworkers.
Comfortable place to work
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 9.
It was a nice job around the holidays but after the holiday I only get 16 hours a week the pay is good when there are hours but in there downtime it’s not enough to live off of
Hour break
Not enough hours
n/a
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood Falls, MN2017, december 9.
there is no show of support for the guys working the shop and the service counter. main reason why company has high turn over rate and mechanics quitting all the time.
Pretty chill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 9.
I worked MJM so the job was pretty relaxed during the weekdays constantly pushing product back onto the floor & helping out on the cash wrap when needed.
Pro érvek
Breaks, associate appreciation, fun environment
Hours weren’t consistent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Productive place to work with a lot of benefits.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 9.
My typical day at work as a supervisor was like babysitting a bunch of kids with no real support from up management. They have taken workplace culture to a different level in a bad way. This is a associate based environment which leaves no room for Ops supervisors to learn and grow.
Good salary and healthcare
Kontra érvek
No training for management.
review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Amherst, NY2017, december 9.
working there was OK I guess. I don't really wish to review this job. you are on your feet a lot. the managers always seemed to contradict each other. I didnt really enjoy it there it was just a paycheck to get through school.
Fastpaced retail
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, PA2017, december 9.
Great place to work but limited room for advancement. Profitable compamy....flexible schedule...great training for executives. Great benefits with competitive compensation
Stable company
Room for advancement
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2017, december 8.
Love the people I work with
Management is good
So far no major issues with any customers
There is always something to do

Only problem is not paid enough
very flexible hours
not enough pay
Fun place to work!
Lead cashier / Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2017, december 8.
Lead Cashier, assisted customer with a quick and friendly check out. Solicited Credit and email addresses. Provided friendly customer service and ensured that each customer found what they were looking for and made sure they didn't have any further questions.
Fun to work at
Lack of hours
Busy place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, december 8.
kohls is a great place to work. there is a lot to do and you're always busy. the discounts are great and management is nice. great place to do shopping at,

Átfogó minősítés