Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 155 értékelés megmutatása
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2017, december 15.
Overall working for Kohl's was a good experience, employees had fun working together. The new store manager was not so friendly. I learned alot about retail.
fun working enviroment
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good temporary job for the holidays .
Sorter/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 15.
Wont get alot days if u dont work right . but overall like i said its a good place to work temporary for the holidays when u need a good check with enough hours but ALWAYS CHECK YOUR HOURS They try to take people money .
management/policy recomendations
SALES / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, december 15.
Mostly I leaned things on my own; sometimes not at a convenient time, but others helped me when I got stuck.
Management needs to set up some kind of training system, especially for new hires, before sending them onto the floor or registers and then expect seasoned employees to train them and still get their own jobs done, and helping customers too.
Also if an associate is assigned replenishment, or some other task, and a customer asks for help; they can stop what they are doing and help that customer even if there is an associate assigned to that department without manager telling them they should call that associate.
I have heard management say that the customer comes FIRST!
So if a customer asks for help; I will help them as best as I can before calling someone else.
I do not appreciate being talked to about taking time out to help customers and thus extending job assigned.
Pro érvek
notification of events, employee extra discounts
Kontra érvek
management not on same page regarding policies
good starter job
Overnight Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Batavia, IL2017, december 15.
its a nice company to work for cause they are very good at giving time off and working around your schedule. i work 2 jobs and they are very good about what days i can come work for kohls but the pay is not very good at all
Simple, Fun
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2017, december 15.
Working at Kohl's was a pretty fun place to work. It was simple to learn the system and the Point Of Sale system. Management is very upbeat and fun to work with.Po
Short Breaks, Low Hours
Kohls
Cashier/Retail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2017, december 15.
I prefer not working for Kohl's anymore in a certain location simply because they are completely unorganized and they weren't flexible with my times, I let them know ahead of time, that I have to take care of my mother and they were just not receptive to the duties that I have at home.
Worked in shoes
Cashier and Show Department Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amsterdam, NY2017, december 15.
Customers are terrible and stuck up, everyone who shops at Kohls are either snobs who think theyre at Lorde and Taylor, or think 25K is a lot. Management is understanding, and work is relaxed, but you WILL be cleaning up after customers 24/7
work experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2017, december 15.
I believe that Kohl's is a very good work environment for college and high school that are looking to make extra money.it has really good discounts if you have a Kohl's card
discount
you have to sell credit
Productive workplace. Low pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 15.
Over all, Everything was great. I made new friends, developed new skills, and I also made new bonds there. The pay wasn't really that good. We got paid 9.00/hr.
Great company
FREIGHT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2017, december 14.
Great job understanding was great. But position was only seasonal. Store manager was hands on more than the supervisor over the department. Overall, great people organized and professional.
Very Productive and fun
Area Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2017, december 14.
Kohls is a great place to work, More like a family. A great way to meet new people and customers daily. Awesome benefits for the employees. Great management team to work with. They are willing to teach and promote within the store.
Great benefits, good co-workers
Kontra érvek
lunch breaks are too short.
Kohls
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, december 14.
This is a good job for people looking to gain experience in retail. It is fast pace, hard-working, and competitive company. This job will help you become more sociable with costumes as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful place to build experience and confidence
Beauty Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, december 14.
Every day I came in, I would straighten the product while picking up trash. Also I would restock what product was low on. Some days could be slow while other days would be packed with constant customers who needed assistance. The other coworkers were great to get along with and would make a long slow day go by quick with laughter. Nothing could beat helping a customer with what they need while making a connection with them.
Pro érvek
Great discounts and reasonable breaks
Slow days
Productive and fun workplace
Inventory Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, december 14.
a typical day at work, learned to use different functions on an RF gun to count inventory, great management, friendly workplace. Hardest part of the job is finding some of the locations in the warehouse
Pro érvek
free coffee and hot chocolate
croweded breakroom
Excellent work
Human Resources Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, OH2017, december 14.
I enjoyed this job immensely. The co-workers were great, the hours good and the pay very reasonable. I didn't like working weekends because it wasn't as busy on Saturdays and Sundays but I loved the various job tasks I was assigned to do. I especially enjoyed working with Microsoft Excel.
Pay
Temporary
Fun& Hard Working
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 14.
great money opportunities and fun enviorment to work in, steady pace and lots of work to do.
I pick items off the shelf place them in a tote using a scanner and put it on the tote line.
Busy Retail with Great Discounts offered throughout the year
Ad-Set Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phillipsburg, NJ2017, december 14.
Kohls is great at hiring friendly and kind people so the peers are amazing to work with and have an excellent team attitude. I have learned great Customer Service Skills as well as developing good communications with Management and peers/
Pro érvek
Pros are working with fabulous Associates and generous discounts throughout the year.
Hours
review
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2017, december 14.
Working at kohls was a great first job that paid well for the short amount of time that I worked there. (seasonal employee) Employees tend to work in all departments.
Loved the HRIS Team
WIPRO - Kronos SME/Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, december 14.
We finished the projects. Most team members received promotions. I'm moving to the next team that needs my services. Kohl's HRIS development team is awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place! Great team work
Point of Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2017, december 14.
I have always loved the great team work and fun that Kohls tries to have. Its like family when you are hired there. Everyone is so nice and welcoming.

Átfogó minősítés