Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 108 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, fast pace and very stressful
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 10.
There was no typical day at Kohl's, sometimes you went in at 5am, 8am, worked overnight. I learned a lot about working with different personalities. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistency of each days expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers.
Pro érvek
Great discounts and first selection in everything.
Kontra érvek
Bonuses were not always paid out as earned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive with very friendly staff and management
Sales floor associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017, december 10.
come to work unload truck hardest part of the job may be the fact that we are understaffed management team is very nice and respectable everyone is treated fairly
great discounts
never enough floor support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people. Pay and advancement was poor
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2017, december 10.
Before I started I was told I was being hired for management at a certain salary. Once I started I wasn't given the position or pay that I was told I'd be receiving, but I settled into customers service and loved working there and all ly co-workers, but the hours were minimal and pay wasn't paying the bills
Great Co-workers Fun environment
Pay amd Hours were minimal
Kohl’s
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, december 10.
Most fellow employees are pleasant to work with. Management is almost always available when needed. Always something to do to stay busy. Office staff is always very friendly.
it was ok
I work as a customer service associate. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, december 10.
I dont wish to add anything else. I did not work here very long it was an ok job I quit to go to college. The managers were ok I worked well with the associates.
close to where i lived
not enough hours
productive and fun environment
Dressing Room Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2017, december 10.
A typical day at work would consist of cleaning out all of the woman's, men's, and juniors fitting rooms while putting the clothes that were cleared from them back onto the sales floor. I typically answer at least three customer question phone calls a day and assist many in store. The workplace culture is very high spirited, and rewarding. The hardest part of the job is meeting my own cleanliness standards on a very busy day, but the easiest part of the job is having your managers and boss know that you are only one person and they commend you on your work any day.
Pro érvek
good break system, awesome employees, positive vibe
I Like Kohls
Stylist, and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paducah, KY2017, december 10.
It was fun working here at Kohl's. the environment was pretty nice. One thing that was a little disturbing to me about this job was having to work in the "Intimate section," which was considered to be the messiest section of them all.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2017, december 10.
New management was unsuccessfull make you do too much work because small payroll management was clueless and had pets who got better hours and tons of promotions for family
NICE PEOPLE
LACK OF HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with nice discounts
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2017, december 10.
I enjoy this job, most of the people are friendly and talkative. Depending on the area you're working in the job can be easier or harder and in certain areas the requirements may vary.
Employee discounts and sales
schedule changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall mediocre place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2017, december 10.
If you’re lucky you might get a good group of management, but I’ve worked at several Kohl’s and most of them are terrible. The only good thing is the discounts and seemingly low prices.
Free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Not being paid fairly, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer a good place to work. People leaving weekly.
Sr Technical Design (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 10.
Pros: People are very friendly. Time off and company events are generous.
Cons: Management is very lacking and several good energy people have either left the company or been let go. There is no career advancements for Technical Design and increases are either extremely low or non-existent. Mangers for T/D overload your work priorities with small meaningless projects with stressful deadlines and several new requests after the project is complete. They undermine your capabilities, at times insulting your experience and integrity. Feed on negative, not positive, breaking down the bonds within your team. It has become a work in fear environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch food after visitor meetings, celebrations at holidays - Halloween, Mardi gra, Christmas
Kontra érvek
Rarely able to take lunch, no raises, HR wears blinders and only supports Mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely hated this job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Point Of Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX 773042017, december 10.
A typical day at kohls is boring and really rude bosses. The bosses will over work you past your scheduled hours, give you insane tasks such as covering 4 fitting rooms all by yourself and when you ask for help they definitely do not give it to you. The hardest part about my job was covering all four fitting rooms during the Christmas break with no help!
Be Prepared to Make the Job Your Life
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seekonk, MA2017, december 9.
The managers in the store I worked for disregarded my availability, causing me to become ill from stress and overwork, which meant I had to call out a few times. My availability had not changed from day one, so if it was going to be an issue, that should have been expressed upfront so that I wouldn't have wasted my time.

I loved the actual job itself, so it was a crying shame to have to leave a position I enjoyed because of poor management. I've heard good things about the company as a whole, and I wish I had gotten to experience that. It's disheartening to think that if only I had gone to a different location I might have had managers that take availability to heart as opposed to a light suggestion.
Pro érvek
Free food, easy dress code
disregard for availability
Easy work, relaxed environment
Kohl's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clackamas, OR2017, december 9.
Staff is typically very fun to work with. Good job for someone in school, management is typically understanding. Biggest con - pay/advancement........
Environment
Pay
A day at Kohl's
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Napa, CA2017, december 9.
I can come in to work, be greeted by lovely customers and co-workers. On a day with good coupons out, it's not packed, but things start to move really fast. I learned how to greet customers to make them feel welcomed, sell Kohl's credit cards and rewards. Also,the supervisors were always helpful and persistent.
Employee discounts
slow-pace days
Face paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 9.
I was only their for seasonal help. But I enjoyed the time I was there. They treat you well. If you not permanent you don't get many hours. But if you are permanent you get all your hours.
Fun place to work
repetitive
Kohl's Sales Associate and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camas, WA2017, december 9.
you work the same day over and over everything is the same you sale and work with customers as you would with most retail stores. got to know many great coworkers.
Comfortable place to work
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 9.
It was a nice job around the holidays but after the holiday I only get 16 hours a week the pay is good when there are hours but in there downtime it’s not enough to live off of
Hour break
Not enough hours
n/a
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood Falls, MN2017, december 9.
there is no show of support for the guys working the shop and the service counter. main reason why company has high turn over rate and mechanics quitting all the time.
Pretty chill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2017, december 9.
I worked MJM so the job was pretty relaxed during the weekdays constantly pushing product back onto the floor & helping out on the cash wrap when needed.
Pro érvek
Breaks, associate appreciation, fun environment
Hours weren’t consistent.