Kohl's Corporation Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 132 értékelés megmutatása
Nice coworkers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Neenah, WI2018, február 18.
I liked working at Kohl's because it has a very nice work environment and Kohl's treats its employees very well. They are very understanding and flexible with hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, lots of food!
Cashier Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, február 18.
A typical work day at Kohls was pretty busy. Everyone I worked with there was friendly for the most part with the exception of a couple of managers. The cashier who trained me was awesome, she's great at what she does and loved by everyone there! The hardesatt part of working at Kohls was they ever changing schedule and hours. The most enjoyable part of working at Kohls was the customers. Getting to know the regular customers by name and being able to have friendly conversations with them was the best!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun place to work. Allow you to run the business as if you were the CEO.
HR Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, február 18.
Kohls provides a great work life balance. Provide clear expectations of your role and give you ample time to accomplish it. Overall the best company I have ever worked for.
overworked
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2018, február 18.
The job asked more from you than what they would typically pay. There was no real way of moving up unless someone either left the company or transferred to another store. The pay raise itself wasn't the best considering they would have one person for two departments.
Awesome discounts
Kohl's Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CT2018, február 18.
Some managers favor the lazier coworkers. Hard work at times does not go noticed. Holiday time there are unlimited hours. But off season there are hardly any hours.
It’s fun place to work
Point of Sale Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MI2018, február 17.
II really enjoy working at Kohl’s. The only thing I do not like is when the new hires come in their pay is close to my pay after working there 3 years
Pro érvek
Supervisors and managers treat you very well. The associate discounts are really awesome
Kontra érvek
The pay should be more for what they expect of you.
it was okay
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, február 17.
Job responsibilities include customer care, cash handling, balancing drawer at end of shift, re-stocking of merchandise and helping with online orders.
Ehhhhhh
Point of Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 17.
This is a great to place to work if you have no outside commitments.

Very few hours to get during a work week, no benefits, no chance to advance in your own store. Hire outside managers.

Have to solicit credit card applications. If you don't get so many in a week, hours would be cut.

But hey.. the discounts were good. Just don't get a credit card with them.
Pro érvek
Discounts, Management can be friendly, Can be a Friendly place to work.
Short breaks, Have to Solicit Credits, Short hours to work, no Benefits, no PTO
Fun place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2018, február 17.
Kohls is definitely a fun place to work. They offer flexible schedules and great company discounts. Very friendly and family type of work environment.
understaffed
Merchandising Associate (seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, WI2018, február 17.
Very understaffed during the busy holiday season. i ended up ringing and not being able too do my own work because i knew how. It got to the point that i regretted that i taught myself how.
Absolutely Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, február 17.
Kohl's is a great first job for high school or college students. I absolutely love my coworkers and managers except one. With all due respect, there's n issue working for Kohls. Hours are great; the only time it will be cut down is by after new years to mid or end of February. Extremely flexible with schedule. Get paid $9 an hour, however, every credit you apply for the customers, adds a small bonus to your paycheck. There are several ways to improve and advance your techniques, knowledge, and position in the company.

However, although work is supposed to be a self-learning job, for any job as matter of fact. The associate is only taught or trained on the registers and doesn't give one on one training for any other department besides customer service and jewelry. For the one manager, she belittles almost every single associate; feeling stupid when you have been doing your department for over few months or years even to know what needs to be done, putting them out on the spot for assumption it is their fault for low surveys and constantly assisting tasks at once when other things are not finished. Kohl's is an amazing place to work at because you feel at home, however, if you can deal with the nagging and feeling "wrong" when you're not, go for it. I just had enough of it.
flexible hours
poor management
100% Bad experience
Overnight Freight Flow/Ad Set (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woburn, MA2018, február 17.
I worked overnights. Zero chance to advance. I reported to the store manager that I was being harassed ... I was told I was the only one, so they would not do anything. Kohl's may be a decent company, but the store I worked in was the worst place I have ever worked at.
Employment
Kontra érvek
No chance for advancement ... hostile work environment
fun
sales associate (3months) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
had fun working based on commission. everyone was very helpful when I stated working there. the best part is that I was working with kids in the shoe department
truck
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leander, TX2018, február 16.
i would walk in a clock in then I have to zone the store, I would have to cork the back stock. then I would have to clean the different departments and when a truck cam in i would have to work the truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxing job, get things done early
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri City, TX2018, február 16.
Worked by myself but it was always relaxing on the slow days but on the busy days, managers or supervisors would provide help for you so you can focus on getting your job done, always friendly, always helpful.
Always have help
No cons
Great clothes and environment
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easley, SC2018, február 16.
Retail environment is so great. Taking care of customers and restocking all clothes and merchandise. Seeing all new products and items that are new to the store and corporations.
Ok place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, február 16.
Cool place to work always busy great with your schedule really flexible great first job always gives you more hours if you need them very very busyyyy
Discounts
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy, but tiring and repetitive
Cashier/Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, február 15.
I've worked there for almost a year know as a cashier. It's a very easy job and they're usually good about working with a school schedule. The pay wage is not enough for the amount of work you do.
amazing discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks, short lunches, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
No life/work balance when full time
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2018, február 15.
Full-time usually works there days and two closing. Which can be tolerable but then a price change event comes up and they flip you to 3rd shift for three nights. Once done you're flipped back to first shift. The only thing you can count on are your weekends off twice a month. Since everyone works everywhere as needed.... It's very hard to hold lazy people accountable. They can say that they were on the register too much or had to cover breaks and it kept them from completing their job. Sometimes it happens but it's easy for some to use that as a crutch. Never enough time to make your area top notch. Which is very frustrating when you work hard and strive for perfection. They must do a better job on background checks. Especially their key people like loss prevention.
Benefits, discounts
Kontra érvek
No life/work balance hours are never consistent.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2018, február 15.
It is a great place to work, they are willing to train you in more than one area of the store. Nice/friendly co-workers and managers. Flexible schedules.

Átfogó minősítés