Knight Transportation

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 012 értékelés megmutatása

Could be better. New equipment. Not so good cents/miles

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
If you are not one of your dispatcher's favorites, get ready to receive all the trashy available loads. Good mileage and new equipment, but not family friendly. They don't care about your family nor your personal time. They are happy with you if you're living to drive.

Knitting instructor

Great company filled with great people and provide great work life balance. Would go back there and work in a second. Probably should not have left. Great place.

Fun enjoyable

Small pay

it's a ok company

The company is ok. the organization is ok, some facilities and truckers i interact with were cool people. they gave me some decent loads, but sometimes they enforced me the loads where i can barely make money. My home terminal in Atlanta is unorganized that needs improved. The laundry ( w/d) need replaced for new ones, and so the shower rods, and they need some good detailers who detail everything without the waste spots left in the truck. Overall, it's ok with three stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very good company to work for

If I wasn't in business for myself, I would still be working for knight as a company driver. great company. I received support from my dispatch and management

Starter Company

This is just a starter company. Keep that in mind and you’ll do just fine here. Low pay, terrible management, but they have non-forced dispatch which actually is better than most. Overall, for a starter company they’re not completely bad. They’re 1000% better that CSRT or CR EnglandOh yeah-Medical insurance is actually pretty good because they’re such a big company.

New equipment

Kontra érvek

Low pay- work / life balance

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Worst company to work for

They don’t care about drivers and worse driver managers. Unless you’re best friends with someone you won’t get anywhere it’s favoritism. If you’re sick can’t call in sick

Enjoyed working there

A Good place to work. The monthly Incentives were great. Just like any job that's doable, it's all what you make of it. I think it's a good place for new trucks to start.

Bonuses

Not sure

don't

underpaid management is terriblelearned not to trust trucking companiesthey act like they care. the days are really long.hard to get home timehelp is not available all the time. just a bad company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to do OTR for

Great company to drive for if otr is your deal. Easy to request time off and pick your home time and they do everything to get you home as close as possible to it. Newer trucks that are as close to being home as possible. Tulsa terminal has a great team and will bend over backwards to make sure you’re successful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at Knight Transportation?Unlimited miles if you are willing to work. New equipment. Responsive breakdown dept. dedicated lanes. What is the most stressful part about working at Knight Transportation?Long hours. Long wait times at warehouses. Life on the road.

Professional Company

Decent pay very well structured company. Everybody who works there is very respectful and treats you like family. If it was higher pay I would've stayed.

Very strict rules

Average pay and very high driver expectations to the point where they will critique any slight error you make while driving and make a big deal out of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company for those building experience

It's a great company for those starting in the industry as a truck driver. They generally do all they can to accomodate a driver for home time or other needs as they arise.Depending on the terminal you are based out of, the experience can vary. Columbus, Ohio terminal staff were always excellent to me. Good communication and they would do everything possible to help within the confines of corporate or company policy restrictions

Pro érvek

Newer maintatined equipment, consistent pay

low pay scale for experience, governed vehices at 63mph

Good for beginners

This a good place to gain experience. After a year or two your skills will eventually outweigh the compensation. Management changed ( left for a better job with better pay). Culture went downhill after the old terminal manager left and the DQP person left.

Pro érvek

No force dispatch. Hometime is easy to get.

Pay. Pay. Pay.

For 1st job

It's ok for a starter company. You can get your CDL here.Sometimes they fxck up the pay so you got to call and have them fix it. 14 paychecks have been wrong and 14 have been fixed in 3 years of employment. Annoying but the people are good. It is a nice place to start.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor Management, Toxic behavior.

Very poor management at Knight Transportation. Everything is about ego instead of logic now. There are many toxic employees in management which brings down the team. If things are to improve they need to bring in someone who is from the outside.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Treated like a person not a number.

Being a newbie when I came to KT I can say everything I was told they have stood by. Pay is good for a rookie, equipment is par. Miles are good also. Terminal manager and Drive Manager are easy to get along with, not to mention the Safety Manager really cares. When I walk into the building they all know me by name. All in all I don’t plan to leave anytime soon.

Good company.

I'm the one who screwed up the best driving job I ever had! I would go back in a minute if I could. Good equipment, good runs, great people. My trainers were awesome!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Culture. Everyone is super laid back

Professional Good environment Great pay Everyone knowledgeable Great benefits Equipment is 2018 or newer Mechanics are awesome Managers laid back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Top gun training but its down hill after

The worst part is where they they lied to my current employer first by saying I wasn't employed there then they told them Iwas still in training, but set me an email asking me to reconsider leaving

Top gun training

pay communication dm's

Pretty good company.

A good work environment, friendly employees, clean terminals. I'm task oriented, so I don't need a lot of amenities. Whatever I needed in reference to equipment ie. the truck, I never got any push back; other than that my work experience was a pretty good one. Dealing with upper management, well that's another story.

Pro érvek

Clean terminals, truck wash at some of the terminals, I had a comfortable relationship with my DM, reasonable dispatch/load requirements.

Kontra érvek

Unreasonable driving request from upper management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Knight Transportation? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés