KLLM Transport

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 289 értékelés megmutatása

So far so good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
So far so good, they make you pay to much for lease purchase program truck and sometimes you have to wait for load and don’t let you manage your own escrow money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Run do not get caught in trap of contract

Have waited over a month without getting a trainer after orientation. They don’t tell you there’s a wait and won’t release from contract. Had a personal issue and have waited over another month and no trainer.

Pro érvek

Will pay while waiting for trainer., The Academy training was good.

Kontra érvek

Payment stops when get off truck no matter the reason., Trainer was horrible., Will not let out contact no matter how long you are waiting for a trainer.

Dispatch

Dispatch is horrible the do not communicate well, always swapping loads, miles are not consistent would not recommend if you have family Getting a CDL through school is pretty good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Be careful what you're signing up for, because they will treat you poorly especially if you're loyal to them...

It's like every big company for drivers, expect you to work nonstop and less considerate for your life at home... it's perfect if you're single with no intentions to build a life outside the tractor. They only pay attention to the time you spend at home vs the time you accrued on the road to make your time home... it's best to find companies that will accommodate your requests fairly for the time your sacrificing with your life at home... not to forget that they're based out of Jackson, MS too in which some of their staff are behind the times when it comes to race relations and how they treat their fellow co-workers.

Load availability

Kontra érvek

Disrespect, No fair home time, no consistency

Great place to work!

You feel like family not a truck number! The money is there to be made! You can pick your own loads or have them dispatched. Very friendly environment. They say weekly but you get to go home every two weeks.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good

Always have loads. For every 7 days worked is 2 days off. Paid orientation. New truck and trailers. Dispatchers are nice. Lease purchase program. Multiple terminals.

Training program for CDL A is free

The initial training program to get your CDL has great instructors. Unfortunately, the next phase with over the road 'trainers' is not good at all and discourages many trainees. If you get unlucky enough to get a "team" driver who just wants a steering wheel holder, you will be very disappointed and very unprepared in the trucking world afterwards. My "team" driver slept while I drove, made me drive every night, and commented on all the trainees that left his truck and quit before training ended. He still had clothing in the truck from them. He also said management always sided with him when the trainee complained/quit. There are good trainers at KLLM, but there are also ones who only use you(like mine) to make money for themselves.Trainers should be on the same shift as you so they can observe and correct/instruct you. My trainer just slept most of my shift. The other part he just played on his computer. He would wake up and start driving once you ended your "shift", then you are supposed to sleep while he drives. I had about 2 hours of real sleep every day. Somehow, you are supposed to learn something while under this kind of duress. I can honestly say I survived my trainer, nothing more.

Great Company and Great Pay

Got my license here and currently with them. No complaints on the Tyson account as a company driver. Stay busy load after load after load. Management is great. Home time could be better but still no complaints, get out run hard and go home. KLLM is all what you make it , and so is life.

Basic OTR Life

OTR trucking is a lifestyle. KLLM is a basic mega carrier otr company. Kllm is a great start out company. I wouldnt go looking to make much because in my experience you have to be a trainer to make money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great if you are a single person

Overall great company dispatcher and other drivers are usually informative. More of a lease purchase company than a company driver company,but then you have to stay out more which is not good for a family person

Pro érvek

Drivers and dispatcher is great.. Good up to date equipment.

Kontra érvek

If you want more home time while receiving decent pay this is not the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This company is falling apart. There is a serious disconnect between management and drivers. Shortage of trailers!

Great CDL training experience with this company. Straight down hill after that. Waited 5 weeks before a trainer was available.Could not go out due to death of an immediate family member. The next training opportunity came and I went out. Spent first 3 days with trainer, at terminal due to leaving out on second day and having carbon monoxide leaking fumes into tractor. Returned to terminal. Truck placed on OOS status. Went back home to await repair or new tractor. The next week I went back out and the second day I finally got to drive,the trainer watched me drive for about 2 hrs, went to the sleeper berth. My first night driving experience also included driving into the Ga/Tennessee mountains without any instructions or information on using engine braking. I woke the trainer up when alternating brake pumping, as instructed was not working. Going down a mountain and around a curve, at 76mph, while she slept. I was done at this point with the trainer and KLLM for providing her. Training leaves a lot to be desired from this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and great place to work

From mentoring new team members to counseling employees’ personal issues. From supporting colleagues unconditionally to helping those facing workplace blues – thanks for showing that no matter how hard bosses crack the whip, they need to have a strong human side to their leadership.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No such thing as cost of living. And very low increases no opportunity for advancement

Not team players. Very stressful environment. Poor communication and very little training with almost no support. Constant criticism and alot of pressure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They lie through their teeth

You will work 14 hour days, no matter what they say, you will..Terrible terrible company definitely don’t believe a word they say you will regret it.

Lots of work !

KLLM will work you as much as you want sometimes even when you don’t want to run the miles they will force you to . A 34 hr reset you will have to force them into giving you one . They want you to keep going don’t really care that you maybe tired and in need of a break . You most give 7 days in advance for time off and if you have plans back the date up by 2 days because them getting you in on the day you ask for would be a miracle . They have schools for new drivers and they pump them out . But they also quit just as fast . So if you work for them you will pick up the extra loads that the new drivers that quit would’ve done until they Can put more out on the road . If you want to run and see the country nonstop make them money and stay out on the road KLLM is the company for you .

Great

Love it been here 2 years drivers are great my boss really appreciate family time and it's like a family here. Good people too work with daily.My daughter even works here.

Not a good job

worked there for years and hated it.. Managment was horrable, dispatch was un experienced. Truck payments was too high.. Very very hard to get home for time off if you are a company dfriver

you get a check

Great starting company

Great company to get started with if you just got a CDL .. they even have a barber at the home terminal... clean environment.. friendly environment. I love it

Great company

I Have no issues.... Everyone is easy to talk too. The truck drivers are nice. Great work schedule. It's a great company to work for. The bosses are great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They don’t care about any of the drivers.

This company is horrible. They don’t care about your safety. They only care about you getting their loads dropped of on time no matter the weather or condition of the road. They give you the run around about everything. Management never knows anything. They can never give you a straight answer. Make sure you ASK QUESTIONS about EVERYTHING THAT UOU CAN THINK OF BEFORE WORKING FOR THEM!!!!!!

Kontra érvek

Everything that kllm stands for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pretty good place to work

Road life can be tough but there are lots of tools to help. Work/home schedule dictated by driver so you can be out a couple weeks or a couple months
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: KLLM Transport? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés