Kforce

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 874 értékelés megmutatása

Kforce

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Many of these questions I can not answer for Kforce directly. They are a consultant placement firm. I have not had much direct interaction with the team, though they seem responsive enough. I would recommend them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great environment and support was always there

Pay is great. Staff friendly and very professional. Worked contract assignment for a little under a year. Would definitely go back if another position opened.

Productive workplace

I worked for the company & they paid well, upper management is standoffish but it is okay. It was fulltime remote & you get a week off for the holidays so that was great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

okay company pay was good

project ended early and they let everyone go but other than that it was okay for the meantime. nice pay but management didn’t help with much it got confusing

pay

management

Bad communication

They are a useless company who are condescending, disrespectful and not people who genuinely want to help but to only judge you and your life style. You get no days off what’s so ever and the compensation is not good. Their soulless individuals at this company called KFORCE.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and Growth

Company is good. Management is good. Work life balance is good Management is goodSalary is goodFun activities are to there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

It was a good job no job security as it was a temp project but was getting paid well until it ended. Tried to find placement for another job but they couldn’t help with that
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overal ok it just didn’t last very long

They found me a job fairly quickly, though it didn’t last very long.The training that was offered was rushed an I didn’t learn anything.I only had only worked 2 months

High paying

Very short contract work

Great company

They pay good hourly. Only downside is they don’t tell you when the contract is ending. The dates changed all the time. Then they will have you off work for three weeks and call u back to work.

Good pay, terrible management

This job was good pay for the easy job. Not much experience needed. Even though the job was temporary, they did not let me know when I was being let go, I just couldn’t log in anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

As far as Staffing goes they're the best

The industry is not for everyone. It is fast paced, competitive, high stress but the rewards weigh that out. I have seen some people burn out and others go from no experience to million-dollar earnings in just a couple years. The leadership in my office is amazing, they push you and there are always senior staff to help you out and learn. If you can't make it in K-Force you can't make it in this industry.

Forever Fully Remote, Financial Gain, Certainly not boring

Kontra érvek

High Stress, some coworkers might be shady
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I did like the recruiter

My recruiter seemed to care at one point. Beyond that the other people I dealt with seemed to be not putting in any effort to be helpful. I just felt like a number.

You are just a number

I worked in a remote contract position and felt under paid and devalued. The recruiter would pick and choose the hourly rates for different people which is unfair.

Body Shop

Run...the other way! They didn't care at all about employees. Wish I never worked for these people. Stay away. Never followed up with new opportunities. Shameful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

depends on contract and position

Workplace culture was diverse and had a laid back vibe. Management I had was great and checked in to see how I was doing and genuinely cared. Hardest part of the job was meeting the quota and quality in a quick turnaround time in call centers. You either have this skill or not.

Niche skills- good pay

Good Pay for consultants with niche skills.Good benefits for salaried consultants and small portion match to 401K contribution. Good health plans and great career opportunities across several industries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terribel Stressful ridiculous and stupid managmenet

DO NOT WORK HERE BELIEVE ME. terrible staff and management super stressful hours. not worth the little pay for your hard work. very Horrible company.

Great Opportunities

Recruiters will keep in touch even after your temporary contract has ended and willing to always find you new opportunities. Many positions they offered are remote!

Productive I like their schedule

Best place to work their supervisors excellent I had a good experience working with them and I like it They paid you weekly that I like and is always on time Great customer services
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was a great experience working for KForce

KForce was great company to work for no complaints. I enjoyed working for KForce. I learned a lot of different things with the company. KForce gave me more experience about call center.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very easy hiring process, they encourage the employees thru the contract time.

No complaints I had great experience working with KForce, great pay, responsive, take all detail about your payment they have direct deposit as well, easy hiring process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Kforce? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Kforce
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?