Johnson Controls
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Johnson Controls-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Production Coordinator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 6 520 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone was very helpful, there was a lot of systems to use and training was always ongoing, the company as a whole was very flexible and understanding.
flexible
very busy at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the job I was doing in Export and worked mainly on my own, there was 2/3 people who worked in the warehouse picking and packing export warehouse orders. We all worked well together and communication was good between us. I did however notice that the general moral in the place was low and management were not great in sharing information on changes/decisions. A lot of staff had been there a long time and where also set in their ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy department Good and bad experiences fast pace large staff turnover staff canteen car parking easy to get to down to earth atmosphere hours are good /flexible Christmas off as the company shuts down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers kept changing nervier really knew who was in charge. Check inventory, find out where production sequence was at and what trucks were loaded. Call in's, managing work force. I had class on Six sigma black belt, lean mfg. Enjoying meeting team members and finding out about who they are and telling them about me.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed my time at Johnson Controls but unfortunately there is no guarantee of permanent position given a recent merger and the following redundancies being made. As I desire a permanent position so I can apply for a mortgage this situation is untenable for me. I have learned a lot at Johnsons and have appreciated the opportunity. I have picked up all the systems and procedures with ease and enjoy the level of complexity and organizational demands required. I have also enjoyed working with the people, forming sime lasting friendships.
Working Hours, Environment, People
Kontra érvek
Unable to guarantee permanent position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its your typical corporate us company how do we make the most money and not pay employees. If bottom line numbers not made its bad day for everone but there is no set schedule of what to make everday its just poor managament
Kontra érvek
very poor managment leads to poor employee morale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a dull moment 100% productive company always on top of all activity for customer Lots of potential in company
Good training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production line enviorment, not much interaction with fellow employees. Night shift was hard to adjust to, but it eventually worked out to my schedule.
Pro érvek
You were responsible for your own schedule.
Enviorment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company employs thousands of people and most are easy going. The contracts do make for a very busy day no matter which contract it may be as calls come in by the thousands for repairs etc.
Pro érvek
cafeteria, parking, transit at door.
Kontra érvek
inconsistent scheduling, hr issues.
További Johnson Controls-értékelések megtekintése