Job Impulse
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Job Impulse Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 18 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very excited to work and make a difference to someone company! Time management with multi task plus PowerPoint and filling out paper work. Making sure employees following PPE.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No overtime. Very low pay. Layoffs apply to all, even those who have excellent job performance. Not worth it to work very long days for no advancement and no permanent hire. It was nice having 4 10-hour days of work. That was the main benefit of this position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work as a parts inspector. The warehouse I happen to work in is not temperature controlled, meaning very cold in winter and very hot in the summer. During the summer, there are huge fans they turn on, however the humidity and heat come in through the big open bay doors, so naturally, I brought in a small fan or two of my own, and have started bringing a cooler with me to keep ice cold drinks in.
I will not put what the pay rate started at, but will say it beat any other company around for the same kind of job/work environment.

Pay is great.

Benefits are very poor; health ins. is a joke.

NO PTO, or paid sick days! (though they are working on it, supposedly)

You are considered a long term temp employee, though you are full time.

30 minute lunch.

Day starts at 8 am and ends at 4:30, overtime is always optional I believe, and even then, we only stay til 6:30 at the latest.

Mon-Friday work. Some Saturdays but only from 8am til 12pm.
Pro érvek
Great pay, regular working hours
Kontra érvek
Exposure to weather elements, temp employee status, poor benefits/health ins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would advise the upper management of Job Impulse not to set up future managers for failure. I would ask that individual to be truthful and upfront when asked simple and direct questions. I would also ask the individual to hear all sides and be transparent when making decisions that affect individuals Family's and lives. The setup for Job Impulse sounds great from the outside looking in, but is far from the truth in my opinion.
No Comment
No Comment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked a many different places with them they are very nice and caring people they try to find you a job placement as fast as posable and they always have your back when you need them
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has to be the worse place I've worked ever!! The recruiter for job impulse Crystal will tell you anything just to get you started. Their are no benefits. You will never be permanent. The management is AWFUL!! So much racism til it's ridiculous!! I wouldn't recommend my dog to work there!
15.00 an hour
Definitely the racism
Munkahelyi kultúra
You're on your feet all day...the people at the table are constantly watching you. It gives you a sense of micro-managing. If you have something more or better than they have they get rid of you. Overall it is an easy job but they have their pics of who they want working there. And the staff at Job Impulse believe everything they say knowing its not true!!! The manager said I was late, how can I be late when I'm in the parking lot at 7:30, shift starts at 8am!
15/hr
No future, favortisim
Munkahelyi kultúra
dead end 3 ladies that might hire you know its a lot of racism going on north Charleston area the quality manager emotional rollercoaster curse at you
15 hourly
Kontra érvek
Racism, no health benefits no room for advanment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I nerver had any problems when I work for them everyone and everything was good. everyone has a different opinions and feeling about a company they work for.
Non
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jak poprzednia ocena pozytywna, również i ta nie mam zastrzeżeń co do tego pracodawcy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
praca zależy od projektu, czasem jest lepiej czasem jest gorzej, wolę pracować na mniejszych projektach na miejscu
premia za dojazd
źle podany czas inwentaryzacji
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far i've enjoyed this companies commmunication levels, i learned a bit about some of the shipping and order picking for amazon process within certain companies guidelines.
Pro érvek
great pay, great hours on assignment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bueno empresa para aprender y desarrollar habilidades de rh
Munkahelyi kultúra
El trabajo es bueno se realizan todo tipos de trabajo en la obra
Pro érvek
el seguro la paga la empresa
2 pausas para comer al dia y 1 pausa para el cafe
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tragedia, nikomu nie polecam!! zarobki niewspółmiernie niskie, odpowiedzialność ogromna, brak szkoleń, brak możliwości rozwoju!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una empresa con hambre de crecer, los empleados trabajan fuertemente para la consultoría.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zazwyczaj robi się pracę na zlecenie. Nie było możliwości awansu. Kadra zarządzająca mogła być lepsza. Współpracownicy? No cóż, zależy kto się trafi.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Praca była uciążliwa spowodowana głośną praca skanerów.
Przełożeni byli mało kompetentni,inny pracownicy byli kompetentni.
Pro érvek
Darmowy transport poza miejsce zamieszkania.
Kontra érvek
Mała liczba zleceń, opryskliwy personel.