Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Fun and Productive Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2015, március 10.
A typical day at work required me to organize the juniors and misses department, work at the cash register, and greet customers. Over time I learned exactly where all of the clothes went including the name brands we carried. I also learned in training how to work the cash register (adjust prices if needed, pay a bill, credit applications, refund money back on a credit card, and how to close the registers at night). The managers and store manager were all awesome. They made the job enjoyable to make everybody move fast but have fun at the same time. The co-workers were just as nice and fun to work with. We all would help each other clean if we saw that a section was completely trashed. Every one worked very hard and made the store look spotless by night time even around Christmas time. This job wasn't difficult but it was challenging when a lot of cleaning needed to be done when merchandise was on sale or clearance. I enjoyed helping customers find the perfect outfit and best deals.
Pro érvek
Fast-Paced Work Environment, Neat and organized store
Kontra érvek
Insufficient Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

My review
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, december 8.
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Internal and external courtsey
Training Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2019, december 8.
JCP family thrives to satisfy its staff and customers on a daily bases. The company enhances its ability to satisfy the essence of a family shopping experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van