Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Fun and Productive Place to Work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2015, március 10.
A typical day at work required me to organize the juniors and misses department, work at the cash register, and greet customers. Over time I learned exactly where all of the clothes went including the name brands we carried. I also learned in training how to work the cash register (adjust prices if needed, pay a bill, credit applications, refund money back on a credit card, and how to close the registers at night). The managers and store manager were all awesome. They made the job enjoyable to make everybody move fast but have fun at the same time. The co-workers were just as nice and fun to work with. We all would help each other clean if we saw that a section was completely trashed. Every one worked very hard and made the store look spotless by night time even around Christmas time. This job wasn't difficult but it was challenging when a lot of cleaning needed to be done when merchandise was on sale or clearance. I enjoyed helping customers find the perfect outfit and best deals.
Pro érvek
Fast-Paced Work Environment, Neat and organized store
Kontra érvek
Insufficient Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
A very amazing retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, február 15.
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
People
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olean, NY2020, február 15.
Most of my be co-worker s would help me if I needed help some of them did not like to do the job so we would have to do there and our job otherwise it was good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van