Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
daily routine- check emails, walk floor, greet management, and begin managing your team and their performance
Customer Care Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, február 15.
Laid back culture
No opportunities to excel in management for a supervisor
unclear strategic vision/direction

I learned0.
a lot from being in my role with different departments.
Culture- LAID BACK
Pro érvek
Consistent learning and excelling in new skills
Kontra érvek
performance will not get you to the next level, it is all about who you know, or who likes you

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Working at JCP
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2020, március 30.
Working here was alright because I was still in high school while I was working so it was a good first job. Learned some stuff about the retail business. Working here had its ups and downs; especially with customers. Some customers were nice and showed respect and then obviously there were customers who didn't show any the of respect to me or the workers; they would just mess up the clothes, not even try to attempt to fix it, etc. The managers were cool, some just really get under your skin. Overall working here was alright, if I had to rate it, it would be like a 6.5/10, definitely needed improvement.
The bad things.
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2020, március 30.
The young kids on their cell phone's were more appreciated there than I was! They had me doing extra work when I was scheduled to work. The work that they weren't able to get the young kid's to do. I was a regular part-time employee. But after Christmas they stopped scheduling me.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van