Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

No respct for employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg2019, július 2.
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Pro érvek
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Strong sense of family.
Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 17.
JCPenney has a wonderful culture of caring. Management takes the time to show that they really care. It has been refreshing to work for such a company.
It was a seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2020, január 17.
It was seasonal but I really like it , I found myself working hard , I was a cashier and a Sales Associate , great customer service , very polite, great team work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van