Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Pretty good, Easy work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, május 29.
I've worked at jcp for 2 years now. Honestly the pay sucks, but the work is easy and they're flexible with hours. I am a full time college student so i only work on weekends. Not going to lie, after awhile it gets very repetitive and I start to dread to come to work but compared to other jobs its pretty easy work. You make an extra $2 per credit app you sell which is cool. Some managers are chill and cool but others are mean and strict.
If your availability is open they will take advantage of you & give you lots of hours.
I really wanted to go higher in the company and the managers liked me but they basically told me i didn't have enough availability because of school and basically they said i needed to dropout in order to get the position.
Pro érvek
Credit commission, very flexible, easy job for the most part
Kontra érvek
low pay, might take advantage of you

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Working for JCPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MI2019, szeptember 19.
Working for JCPenney was ok. The hours were not so great (if you got any at all). The management was kind of ok, sometimes mean and did not want to offer any help.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2019, szeptember 19.
A typical day at work would be managing the floor, making sure all items are in the correct areas. Helping out customers with purchases and returns. Not only did I help with purchases, but also finding items in stores at different locations.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van