Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company for part time workers.
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2017, szeptember 29.
I really enjoyed my time at Jcpenney. They treated me very good for quit awhile. Unfortunately with the troubles the company has and still is going through they no longer provide hours or guarantee employment. I'm very disappointed in their lack of support for their best employees and their handling of the company.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours.
Kontra érvek
No permit work guaranted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van