Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal position very busy the poor invisible management try to make it fun
Seasonal retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, január 31.
I very much enjoyed this temp job although if a customer or employee needed management help with anything it was near impossible to get help, customers will yell at you for not getting extra help when your cashier line is nearly 30 people long , and management just walks by and avoids eye contact
I love retail and enjoy customer service I was surprised how little management cares for the customer at Jcpennys , I do feel I could have been excellent management material but Penny’s is not interested in quality customer service the management is lazy the store is filthy and basically ran by the part time employees the best they can and care to do, excellent discounts coupons and sales and as employee you can stack everyone of those. Great Christmas side job just don’t expect much from management just do your job & some discount shopping and go on home !
Pro érvek
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Expecting seasonal teenagers to work harder than management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2020, február 25.
A typical day at work included helping customers find exactly what they needed, guiding them through a credit application if they so wanted to apply, and quickly and efficiently checking them out. The best part of the job was the relationship I was able to build with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work, lots of incentives
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2020, február 25.
very nice place to work, just needing to work more hours and hours were cut. Everyone there works as a team so I learning a lot. Management is great. I work in the Fine Jewelry Department and meet a lot of customers. I help them fine what they are looking for their loved ones as far as pieces for birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van