Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

teamwork and positive attitude
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, november 14.
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Fun Job
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL 367012019, október 13.
I just didn't like that there was no security. They worked with my school schedule wonderfully. I really appreciate that. I would probably work there if it were still open occasionally because they had a great discount.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had respect and support from in store mgmnt for my position
Asset Protection Specialist Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2019, október 13.
I left due to the fact the when I asked for help to understand certain duties of my position the district manager wouldn't return my calls or emails. His assumption of my knowledge of the position was ignorant on his part. All my past security experience advice I tried to give them was ignored. When it came to surveillance and investigation I was always on top of it. The area and job hawas very totally with no bank up. I put in my resignation due to lack of proper training and support.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van