Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

The people
Customer service in solution-driven environment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 9.
For a part-time job, whether going through a life change, attending school or just needing an extra job, the people are absolutely wonderful to work with. They will help you work out your schedule within your needs and management is always positive.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
It is a part-time job that will help, but is not going to sustain a household income.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Working at JCP
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2020, március 30.
Working here was alright because I was still in high school while I was working so it was a good first job. Learned some stuff about the retail business. Working here had its ups and downs; especially with customers. Some customers were nice and showed respect and then obviously there were customers who didn't show any the of respect to me or the workers; they would just mess up the clothes, not even try to attempt to fix it, etc. The managers were cool, some just really get under your skin. Overall working here was alright, if I had to rate it, it would be like a 6.5/10, definitely needed improvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
The bad things.
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2020, március 30.
The young kids on their cell phone's were more appreciated there than I was! They had me doing extra work when I was scheduled to work. The work that they weren't able to get the young kid's to do. I was a regular part-time employee. But after Christmas they stopped scheduling me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van