Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but poor productivity
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, szeptember 6.
JCpenney is a fast pace environment to work, there is a lot of interaction with customers as well as coworkers and managers.
You will get great discounts for you and your family.
Make a lot of new friends, walking a lot for a long period of hours.
But JCPenney is a company that if suffering a lot in the market and they have to cut down in a lot of thing in other to keep afloat, but that affect the employees too, cutting a lot of hours for us and having not other choice than leave JCpenney for that reason.
I learned to be organize, work fast with efficiency, take care of people, I learned handle the money at the cash register and handling hard situations with dissatisfying customer. The hardest thing was working at the children Department when we have to fold and take care of the little tiny cloth for babies and tootlers and working on Black Friday.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Great Discounts
Sales and Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 13.
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Relaxed
chashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2019, november 13.
Interview was easy with basic questions, nice going, strong management team, breaks during your scheduled shift, employe discount, and a place for everyone.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van