Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Flexible Hours but Management is Constantly Changing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 31.
It would be a good place to work if there was a consistent work culture. However, that can't happen at this location because the management is constantly changing. Also, there are new hires coming in and going out, and they let all of the long time employees that knew what they were doing quit without trying to stop them. The store is constantly in disarray because management does not really try to help in getting things in order. They just run around straightening things that have already been fairly straightened instead of worry about the big picture. Half of the people that work at this location do not know what the Store Manager looks like because she is not around very much. The last store manager was let go. Several good supervisors switched locations and a couple just quit JCPenney altogether.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, easy to learn if you are kept in one department
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management has no direction, no one is actually trained

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to understand and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2020, február 23.
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
productive
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2020, február 23.
At JCPenney, i learned many different things, specially how to communicate more with others and improved my customer service, and my retailing skills..
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van