Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with an emphasis on excellent customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2019, július 12.
On a given day, my responsibilities consist of working on the store appearance, making sure everything is in the right place, and greeting customers consistently. This job gave me the opportunity to interact with people in a customer service setting. Thus, I was working and having conversations with a variety of different people. Supervisors knew how to level with their employees while maintaining authority. As a sales associate, I was responsible for getting customers to apply for store credit cards, which required a comfortable salesperson charisma, which I found difficult to maintain consistently. If JCPenney had anything positive to say about me, it would probably be my ability to get along with my coworkers.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay and benefits, encouraged to advance
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 12.
Fun place to work and opportunities for advancement. Great location, fair pay, great benefits, employee discount, flexible hours. Lots of different departments to experience, including warehouse.
Great first job!
Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2019, október 12.
I worked here and really enjoyed it. Everyone was friendly and got along. If anything the gym was kind of scary but she just really cared about the company which i understand now that I am older. The only downside was minimum wage but that’s okay for someone still living at home.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van