Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment with an emphasis on excellent customer service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2019, július 12.
On a given day, my responsibilities consist of working on the store appearance, making sure everything is in the right place, and greeting customers consistently. This job gave me the opportunity to interact with people in a customer service setting. Thus, I was working and having conversations with a variety of different people. Supervisors knew how to level with their employees while maintaining authority. As a sales associate, I was responsible for getting customers to apply for store credit cards, which required a comfortable salesperson charisma, which I found difficult to maintain consistently. If JCPenney had anything positive to say about me, it would probably be my ability to get along with my coworkers.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
A very amazing retail job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, február 15.
I worked in the back at the return and pickups desk. An average day would include me doing multiple returns and dozens of pickups for customers. It typically got busy fast whenever I clocked in, but that is just my luck.
People
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olean, NY2020, február 15.
Most of my be co-worker s would help me if I needed help some of them did not like to do the job so we would have to do there and our job otherwise it was good
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van