Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative work environment depending on individual coworkers and/or supervisors.
Window Department Commission Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2019, augusztus 19.
I was able to manage myself and successfully achieve department sales goals without assistance for almost 2 years. I was highly depended upon in my specialized department as there were no supervisors willing to learn my department in order to assist with custom orders for window department customers. It took the company a year to replace my much needed department computer printer. Initially when I started in the department, there was a mixture of five full-time and part-time associates. Before I ended my service with JCPenney, I worked with and trained another associate.
Three associates (2 full-time and 1 part-time associates) I believe, should work exclusively in that department to ensure great customer service. Customer service at JcPenney is becoming nonexistent, as with most workforce environments.
Pro érvek
Associate discount, friendly environment, medical benefits, 401K matching, and location.
Kontra érvek
Holiday and weekends work schedule, medical coverage, length of HR new hire training, and thinning of customer service

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible Job
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2020, február 22.
This was the first job that I took right after I graduated college, at first it seemed like it was going to be very fun to work there, but as I kept working there I noticed how much other employees disliked working there, the customers treated them badly and the managers never really tried to resolve problems. Some shifts were either over-scheduled or under-scheduled meaning even if you weren't comfortable with doing a certain job, you'd be doing it by the end of your shift.
Kontra érvek
Not enough Pay
Not enough money
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, február 22.
The salon is in the back of the store and is hard to find. I thought there would be plenty of walk ins to build my clientele. Not nearly busy enough for the amount of stylists that are there Pay is not enough to live off of.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van