Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

No... just no
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 7.
They do not care about you or your families . You can only be absent, late, or leave early 2 times total in 3 months (90 days) before being issued a policy violation. You only get 24 hours of life time balance PER YEAR. They expect you to disregard your personal lives and children for their numbers and production. You could be in a fatal tragedy, or a family emergency comes up and you're unable to come to work....if the issue isn't work related, they dont care -they will not excuse your absence. But they say they "understand" life happens. No they don't. I had to work with a bruised rib for 2 weeks because apparently the note my doctor wrote wasn't as credible as the note I had to WAIT FOR from a physician that works with the facility. What makes their doctor better than any body else's? They want us to work harder for zero appreciation, zero raises or promotions. Of course in the summer , its over 100 degrees in the warehouse, still expecting to move at 1000mph . They don't offer us ice, water, Gatorade, free food... nothing. Then the supervisors dare have the audacity to tell the employees about us always walking away from our stations for a period of time for ice and water, talking about "we can only get that during lunch and breaks" . Wth. And in that same conversation, they gave us a "heat awareness" lesson. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄Ive been here a year and literally I'm doing the saaaammmeeee thing ... and that goes for everybody I was hired with. But at other jobs , people are promoted after only a few months of employment. I definitely wouldn't recommend being here.
Pro érvek
Employment. Living wage.
Kontra érvek
Pretty much everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to understand and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2020, február 23.
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
productive
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2020, február 23.
At JCPenney, i learned many different things, specially how to communicate more with others and improved my customer service, and my retailing skills..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van