Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate expects magic to happen
DOOR TO FLOOR ASSOCIATE JCPENNEY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alma, MI2019, május 17.
I often feel like I can't do enough for the ghost of James Cash Penney and that he rolls over in his grave from the continual disappointment. There's really nothing I can't do, but I have to prove it to management that only got where they are by shutting down people that reach up like me. I like working with my co-workers fairly often but any little thing can get blown out of proportion and turn into a drama item. They pick things to be mad about because they can't keep up with the demands of the people above them, who just seem to neg the middle management into results. It's not a great place to work. Hard pass.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van