Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Ok place to work
Sales Associate for Holiday help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, Iowa2013, augusztus 29.
I would work at the cash registers and assist customers with their purchases. This is more of a place for high school students to work, as I was much older than most of my co-workers. Alot of the co-workers did not take their job seriously. There was a time when I needed management and it was an emergancy, and they were no where to be found. When I went to look for them they were all in the break room just talking.
Pro érvek
Discount on clothes.
Kontra érvek
More of a high school atmospher.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, február 28.
I work for a great team. Great teamwork and communication. We all put customers first no matter the situation. I’ve learned so many new things with the help of co workers and constructive criticism
unorganized and understaffed
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2020, február 28.
I was really just thrown in not knowing what I was doing. The management was all over the place. They would have you doing one thing and turn around and have you do something totally different. They made quite a few people quit dude to them yelling at them.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van