Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Its poor management proformance and high theft cost high employee loss along with very low pay at 9$ hourly
Woman retail sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, július 23.
The managers at grand canyon are sweet and pleasant to work with but has absolutely no communication skills. I had a husband of 26yrs sudden die due to health issues and they fired me. No care no proper procedure on power line leave due to the death say i was job abandonment that was falsely accusation but im able to be rehired .the 9$hr. pay is a joke on their behalf and high theif is so ridiculous at the grand canyon location. Will not go back if they paid me double. No care no support not even counselor for my death and all i had was top reviews from customers everyday .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Great Discounts
Sales and Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 13.
It’s an okay job for people with not much of a financial responsibly. Schedule was ok but I did not like the mandatory closing shifts and the long holiday hours. At the time, my management team was awesome until everyone was laid off which then caused the store to flop. I believe this occurred company wide and most of my colleagues then left the company as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Relaxed
chashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2019, november 13.
Interview was easy with basic questions, nice going, strong management team, breaks during your scheduled shift, employe discount, and a place for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van