Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Productive yet unproductive
cashier and floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, május 1.
This company is great, however when I was working there, I noticed some workers only work when a manager or someone of a higher level was present, being a cashier I had to help people at all times and during closing would have more work to do during the two hours because those that were not working did not finish their tasks.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Fun Job
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL 367012019, október 13.
I just didn't like that there was no security. They worked with my school schedule wonderfully. I really appreciate that. I would probably work there if it were still open occasionally because they had a great discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had respect and support from in store mgmnt for my position
Asset Protection Specialist Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2019, október 13.
I left due to the fact the when I asked for help to understand certain duties of my position the district manager wouldn't return my calls or emails. His assumption of my knowledge of the position was ignorant on his part. All my past security experience advice I tried to give them was ignored. When it came to surveillance and investigation I was always on top of it. The area and job hawas very totally with no bank up. I put in my resignation due to lack of proper training and support.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van