Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy enough job but terriblly structured
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2020, január 6.
I will simply say that this job has been incredibly hard for me, as someone who left a better-paying job to ease my state of mind, only to find that JCPenney does not value their employees the way they should. Perhaps it is just my experience but I have never worked for such a careless company, unwilling to fire employees who refuse to do their jobs or who are verbally abusive. Managers give little thought to training, pairing new associates with veterans who don't take the time to train properly or are simply resentful. Please, if you ever work here, voice your opinions and don't be afraid to be chipper even if you work early a.m shifts, because the biggest issue with my team is morale, because we do work such an early shift. We are usually clocked off by the time the store opens at 10 or 11.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
The employess were great, but because of all the closings there was always a fear of a store closing.s a
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2020, február 18.
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van