Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Human Resources Supervisor at JCPenney
Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 30.
Working at JCPenny was fairly interesting, as the human resources supervisor you have a lot of responsibilities including human resources, scheduling, payroll, omnichannel sales, credit acquisition, department sales goals, store sales goals, office management, recovery, fitting rooms, banking, and forensic accounting to determine cash variances and more.

The best part of working for JCPenney was, for the most part, the freedom to make decisions that were best for your customer and store and the charities and volunteer work that we did.

Unfortunately, there is very little work life balance at JCPenney, I would often receive e-mails and phone calls after I left for the day, or would be scheduled for meetings on my day off.

As an HR person, I found that their absence policy was ridiculously lenient, associates and managers could be absent or late up to 12 times a year and I could not terminate them for tardiness/absences, even if an associate did a no call/no show I would have to wait for three consecutive no call/no show events before they would let me terminate an employee.

Another issue was with job security, every year that I worked for JCPenney they eliminated one or more full-time positions at the store level. Even if you had received an all-star rating on your review, you were not guaranteed to have a job the following year if cost-cutting was needed by corporate.

My store was selected for closure even though it made a profit due to not being large enough to fit the companies future vision of what a store needed to be successful.
Pro érvek
Ability to make decisions
Kontra érvek
Job Security, work life balance, company long term viability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, december 14.
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA. Their philosophy: "The customer is always right" started from their founder and is still in practice today. There are days so busy, the hours fly because there is always something to do or needs to be done and you do it because that's how you're trained.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Jcpenney
Captain/Expert Floor Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA 902302019, december 14.
Working for this company was great in the beginning but after a few months working for them I was very disappointed in so many things from pay hourly to the way employees are treated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van