Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2018, július 30.
Working at JCPenny was fairly interesting, as the human resources supervisor you have a lot of responsibilities including human resources, scheduling, payroll, omnichannel sales, credit acquisition, department sales goals, store sales goals, office management, recovery, fitting rooms, banking, and forensic accounting to determine cash variances and more.

The best part of working for JCPenney was, for the most part, the freedom to make decisions that were best for your customer and store and the charities and volunteer work that we did.

Unfortunately, there is very little work life balance at JCPenney, I would often receive e-mails and phone calls after I left for the day, or would be scheduled for meetings on my day off.

As an HR person, I found that their absence policy was ridiculously lenient, associates and managers could be absent or late up to 12 times a year and I could not terminate them for tardiness/absences, even if an associate did a no call/no show I would have to wait for three consecutive no call/no show events before they would let me terminate an employee.

Another issue was with job security, every year that I worked for JCPenney they eliminated one or more full-time positions at the store level. Even if you had received an all-star rating on your review, you were not guaranteed to have a job the following year if cost-cutting was needed by corporate.

My store was selected for closure even though it made a profit due to not being large enough to fit the companies future vision of what a store needed to be successful.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Ability to make decisions
Kontra érvek
Job Security, work life balance, company long term viability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?