Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Coworkers and fun managers are the only thing that made this job fun.

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, április 20.
Just got terminated due to it being my last day and "that customer service is obviously not my #1 priority" they can suck my toes honestly.

Only worked during the weekends due to school and worked holiday breaks but overall the work wasn't terrible. Found my job relatively easy but stressful as I was in the fitting rooms and cashiered on the side.

Management wasn't always as flexible as they claimed to be and became choosing beggars. TERRIBLE at scheduling enough people to work so over time, we were all underpaid, underappreciated, and overworked. When it got really busy and messy the closing team would have to clean up everyone's slack and we would have to stay long after hours. Oh and if you didn't get a certain amount of iCAPs (Credit card applications) you would be hearing it from the whole management team.

Coworkers made it bearable and the only reason why I didn't quit sooner honestly. Also, good experience as I was able to learn good habits and knowledge from coworkers.

Customers were most of the time nice to help but did get the occasional entitled person.

Yeah, for $10.19 not worth the time.
Értékelések kategória szerint
3,0
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
2,0
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Potlucks on some days, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible store manager, some incompetent LODs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés