Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and fun managers are the only thing that made this job fun.
Fitting Room Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  suburban Illinois2019, április 20.
Just got terminated due to it being my last day and "that customer service is obviously not my #1 priority" they can suck my toes honestly.

Only worked during the weekends due to school and worked holiday breaks but overall the work wasn't terrible. Found my job relatively easy but stressful as I was in the fitting rooms and cashiered on the side.

Management wasn't always as flexible as they claimed to be and became choosing beggars. TERRIBLE at scheduling enough people to work so over time, we were all underpaid, underappreciated, and overworked. When it got really busy and messy the closing team would have to clean up everyone's slack and we would have to stay long after hours. Oh and if you didn't get a certain amount of iCAPs (Credit card applications) you would be hearing it from the whole management team.

Coworkers made it bearable and the only reason why I didn't quit sooner honestly. Also, good experience as I was able to learn good habits and knowledge from coworkers.
Customers were most of the time nice to help but did get the occasional entitled person.

Yeah, for $10.19 not worth the time.
Pro érvek
Potlucks on some days, coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible store manager, some incompetent LODs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van