Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work for, but poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, szeptember 2.
Work was always fairly easy. Fold clothes, sell things, help customers, clean up. I learned how to stay on top of what I'm doing and how to stay busy on the clock.
Management was strange. In the interview, the store manager was very sweet and charismatic making the job feel very welcoming. Once you're hired though, she would favorite certain employees for getting people to sign up for the store credit card. The more numbers you got, the more she liked you and would be flexible about EVERYTHING. If you didn't get many people to sign up, you would be the scapegoat. The clean up crew. This was the hardest part of the job. If you weren't making the store constantly look good by getting people to sign up for a credit card, you were the enemy.
I really did enjoy seeing how the clothes in the store would change. The changing styles and patterns. Also, most of the employees who weren't the favorite were usually very kind and understanding. I had friends there that would earn a lot from the credit cards and they were very kind, but they're now no longer part of my life.
Pro érvek
Great Hours, Charisma Earns You Money
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van