Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

not worth it
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2012, május 6.
Retail is retail, and I used to enjoy my job at Penney's, but now with all the changes, you never know if you 'll have a job tomorrow or not. I have been watching my co-workers and manager get laid off one by one lately, while other terrible, lazy employees are kept on. We work with nothing but a skeleton crew every day. We have been harrassed every day by district managers to make our goal in getting credit applications; leading by FEAR is not the way to run things. You'd think that after 100-plus years, Penney's would know that a happy employee is a productive one! Oh, and the pay is bad; you can't make a living there. If you ask for a decent salary, they'll just get rid of you and hire a newbie at minimum wage. And yet, CEO Ron Johnson make FIFTY-THREE MILLION dollars a year. I can;t afford the gas to get there. When the company stopped caring about me, I stopped caring too.
Pro érvek
nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
poor pay, short hours, lots of layoffs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Work environment
Merchandise Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2020, január 28.
The work environment at JCPenney was well rounded it was a team their manager was good, They work well with attendance schedule and days off and call June was done correctly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great at solving problems
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2020, január 28.
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van