Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Unappreciated staff and unprofessional management
Supervisor at Home Store (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 26.
Workplace culture of bad behavior that never is resolved has corrupted this store. Lack of management support on issues that impacted the store and negative attitudes with staff are a common philosophy. The Home Store is now closed but the problems with unprofessional management continues at the mall store.

I did enjoy delivering high quality of customer service developing a relationship with customers and earning customer loyalty. I developed better problem solving skills and making management decisions to issues. I enjoy keeping busy but constant poor staffing increased the stress level greatly.
To many hands in the scheduling process and constant changes in schedules was a daily battle especially without being notified of any changes. My schedule changed 3 times a week which was common and excessive.

I enjoyed merchandising, pricing and working as a team to accomplish tasks.

I also liked their products and clothing lines which seem to be priced well and good sales.
Pro érvek
Love their product lines
Kontra érvek
Negative atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
They really help you one on one if you need any help.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2020, január 23.
I loved working there it was a really positive place to be.I am truly grateful for the experience.This was my first job and I realized that I like working retail.You get to meet a lot of new people, it’s a lot of net working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Golden Rule
Fine Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 23.
Golden rule to everyone.
Training and development.
Motivation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van