Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

JCPENNEY was 1 of my favorite places of employment
Men's Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, január 31.
I actually enjoyed my time at JCPENNEY; the atmosphere was ok,some associates were friendly,some not so friendly, the customers were very friendly, easy to assist with small matters.I actually look forward to going to work on some days,working doubles,etc. I'd be so fatigued but still managed to make it to work on my next scheduled shift. Overall,the experience was wonderful and if given the opportunity I'd do it all over again. A typical day of work for me included buying breakfast, getting dressed, clocking in and attending our morning meetings,then unlocking the doors for the waiting customers.i would then proceed to do my daily duties,which included but were not limited to, assisting customers, ringing the cash register,retrieving online orders,etc.Some days I hated to leave work, others I'd be relieved.the management team was very friendly, easy to get along with.There was never really a difficult part of the job for me, the easiest part of the job was assisting the customers efficiently and thoroughly. The workplace culture was very friendly and tolerable.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches, perks and benefits
Kontra érvek
Insufficient hrs, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very flexible and understanding
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2020, február 19.
The workers and managers are very helpful and understanding. The work hours are flexible and the people there can help you work around it. very family friendly and the people are fun to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work the pay just isn't enough for me
Cashier/Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, KS2020, február 19.
I love the job and the people I work with at JC Penney. They have good benefits as far as medical, dental and vision are concerned. At the store that I work at, they don't hire very many Full Time positioned which, along with low pay, makes it hard to keep good employees there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van