Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Know what you're getting into
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, február 17.
When business was slow (all the time) work could get done fast but instead of sending people home early, they give hours of pointless busy work. Management was very strict, the best employees are treated the same as the worst. UNDERSTAND you will be scheduled every week for every hour you put on your availability. Felt like the teenage equivalent of a dull office job. Oh and while you work your 4-8 hour shift 30 mins of pop songs(or pop holiday songs) will be played on a loop.Their targeted customers are middle age and older women so the environment is suited to best please them, I should have realized that me being a teenage male, wouldn't enjoy spending long periods of time at a place like this. If you apply for only sales associate or only cashier they just make you do both.
Pro érvek
flexible hours except on holidays
Kontra érvek
dying inside
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrison, AR2020, február 25.
A typical day at work included helping customers find exactly what they needed, guiding them through a credit application if they so wanted to apply, and quickly and efficiently checking them out. The best part of the job was the relationship I was able to build with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place to work, lots of incentives
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2020, február 25.
very nice place to work, just needing to work more hours and hours were cut. Everyone there works as a team so I learning a lot. Management is great. I work in the Fine Jewelry Department and meet a lot of customers. I help them fine what they are looking for their loved ones as far as pieces for birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van