Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

JCPenney good company! Poor management
Sales and Floor Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine Bluff, AR2019, május 23.
I don’t expect any job to be easy or simple but I do feel that professionalism should be met 50/50 consistently and not to a certain extent. In this case, managers and supervisors are professional to a certain extent. They show favoritism, expects one or two people to hold down one department let along keep every single thing organized while you have a line of customers. So, picture your one human with two hands and two feet having to juggle 5 situations while others meeting with coworkers to gossip. Schedules were flexible to a certain extent. Our schedules were online so that means that they could be changed any minute in a day. My last straw for me when people started to show up late while my shift was over 30 min-2 hrs ago. JCPenney is a great place to work for but not a good place to work for with poor management!
Pro érvek
Discounts, friendships, and the nice customers
Kontra érvek
Hours, poor management, competitiveness, sales goals, and credit cards

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van