Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Cover Letter
o Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2015, február 28.
Greetings,
As a goal oriented individual with five years of experience in serving the public,having the ability to give and serve others with honor and genuine interest gives me a great sense of satisfaction. Being one who is authentically attentive and enjoys conversing with others, I am qualified to assist customers during the difficult decision making situations. As well as determined I am willing to learn the variety of services that your company offers, master the information, and deliver superb customer service. I've mastered documenting data, explaining products and services to customers, building relationships with customers and understand their needs, strong communication skills and I've learned how to exhibit impeccable customer service. I am seeking a professional opportunity to sharpen my customer skill as well as grow in and with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
The employess were great, but because of all the closings there was always a fear of a store closing.s a
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2020, február 18.
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van