Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Unorganized
Warehouse Associate - Bin Replenishment Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 21.
Too many warehouse associates would not do their jobs quickly or efficiently. Most bin replenishment clerk employees in Area 1 would just stand around and talk to their friends wasting production time and supervisors would hardly do anything about it. The training is so unorganized. I come in for my first day and the supervisor partners me up with someone who wasn't even a trainer and was never trained to learn to train new hires, and has only been there for 2 weeks.The place was dirty and gross. Too many bed bugs, trash and torn boxes lying around. Hardly anyone would clean up after themselves. Too much overtime.
Pro érvek
Nada
Kontra érvek
Too much overtime, lazy employees, unorganized

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
The employess were great, but because of all the closings there was always a fear of a store closing.s a
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2020, február 18.
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van