Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work!!!!'
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  midland Texas2015, július 18.
I worked for JCP for about three months. When I first started everything and everyone was very friendly. As the days and weeks progressed, all the promises made to me melted away. For instance, I was promised to become certified as a window specialist. After continually asking when I was going to be trained, I was told soon. After several weeks, I was finally given a 20 minute hands on training but still did not become certified nor had a login. I had to ask a manager to login if I had to place an order for customers!! Very embarrassing!!! Also, my HR told me that the Midland store was for high school students. In other words, they prefer high students to others to work there!! Finally, my hours were cut and given to the high school students working there. When I asked why, I was told that's the way it is. I was dumbfounded when myself and a few others worked our butts off while the high students stood around and listened to their iPods or were on cellphones all the time!! i tried to continue to have a good attitude, but after everything I won't even bother shopping there the way they treat employees!!!!!
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
no benefits, hours cut unexpectedly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Great work environment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2020, március 31.
Working at Jcpenney you get a second home and family. Your team has your back and you have theirs. Management does their best to work with everyone's availability and time off requests. The most enjoyable part of the job was the connections made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
JCPenney
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, március 31.
This job has helped me grow professionally. They have provided in many occasions to help the work environment feel secure and as a family . When there is any issues it is fixed in a professional manner .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van