Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I love JCPenney's everything about it it's like family there
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Northern Mall North Olmsted Ohio2019, szeptember 1.
I would always recommend anyone to work for JCPenney or to work there they have great merchandise co-workers work together and are concerned about what the store looks like and how we help each other we work as a team we never leave it just to one person JCPenney is a good family company

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work for.
Various Positions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2019, november 14.
I enjoyed my time there, I worked in a good department that had the work hours that I was acustumed to. The manager and supervisor were nice to me and they were easy to get along with. The people that I worked with didn't bother me about my personal life, which was nice.
Salon Receptionist
Licensed cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, november 14.
A good place to work overall with friendly, helpful staff. I really enjoyed my time working here, met a lot of diverse people and got to practice my skills and got educated in the salon.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van