Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees worked together well to perform duties.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 17.
From the time you walked in the door in the morning always something to do,which is what I
liked about working there...pleasant atmosphere.Learned that I really enjoyed helping people,too many management come and go...the hardest part of the job never enough employees to help customers therefore there customer service went down the drain.. and watching it happen right before my eyes..hard to see that ...The most enjoyable the people I worked with and meeting new people everyday..
Pro érvek
Treated the employees with a nice luncheon once in a while
Kontra érvek
Only 15 minute breaks, had to stay in the store during your break, not aloud to shop on yur break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van