Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Busy and unorganzed Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2017, február 1.
A typical day at work was very busy and the workplace was very unorganized. Management was confusing because nobody let me know who was my boss and I had different managers. I wasn't really assigned a schedule so it was very unorganized. I did learn how to communicate more and make sure customers were satisfied. The hardest part of the job would have had to be folding the clothes because I worked around Christmas, so clothes were EVERYWHERE in the wrong places. I did enjoy wearing elf ears and greeting people most about the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
The employess were great, but because of all the closings there was always a fear of a store closing.s a
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2020, február 18.
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van