Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Can move up with clear intentions
Shoe Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, június 19.
Managers here are willing to help you advance but you have to tell them that is your end goal since a lot of associates are there just for quick cash. Turnover is somewhat high, but the job is great for earning some money on the side. All of the associates at my store were friendly. Trading shifts is very easy, so its a great place to work if you need flexibility. The only bad part about working here is the morning meetings which take up time that could be used more productively, and cleaning up at closing, which used to take up to two hours, but I hear they have since changed that policy.
Pro érvek
very flexible hours, sizable break room, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
no benefits, late nights closing, have to go in early for 'moral meetings'
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

It’s alright
Sales Development Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, február 16.
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Surprisingly good products sold there.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2020, február 16.
I took over an area that was running badly, poor moral and low performance. No matter what I improve or how hard I work all I hear is what is still wrong, nothing about the hard work I put in to fix what is now going well about my area. Feel stressed all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van