Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the manager went thru 4 in 3 years.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, augusztus 6.
It started out great with a beautiful Manager then they let her go and brought in someone else who did not have a clue how do deal with employees or customers. Then a new Manager after about a year. Never knowing from one day to the next what to expect. One day when following Assitant Manager's instructions I hurt myself. That is when everything got ugly.... They did there best to get rid of me and made work unbearable. However, I remained there until the store closed.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van