Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the manager went thru 4 in 3 years.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, augusztus 6.
It started out great with a beautiful Manager then they let her go and brought in someone else who did not have a clue how do deal with employees or customers. Then a new Manager after about a year. Never knowing from one day to the next what to expect. One day when following Assitant Manager's instructions I hurt myself. That is when everything got ugly.... They did there best to get rid of me and made work unbearable. However, I remained there until the store closed.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Great
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, szeptember 20.
Great! Great first job and career! Everyone is nice and it is a chill environment! Hours are flexible and management is fun and easy to work with. I love this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it ,but not enough hours
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, szeptember 20.
My experience at JC Penney was great met alot of good people and learned alot of new things.Everyday of work was comfortable and something to look forward to.I loved working there so much I tried to put in as much overtime I could but was penalized for it.Went from 30 hrs a week to 12 hrs a week. I couldn't do it no more.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van