Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Poor Hiring Practice
Offered for “Cashier” (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 18.
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to understand and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2020, február 23.
I really enjoyed my time at jcpenney. I learned a lot of leadership skills there, as well have organizational skills that I will use for the rest of my life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
productive
Retail Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2020, február 23.
At JCPenney, i learned many different things, specially how to communicate more with others and improved my customer service, and my retailing skills..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van