Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Only care about ICAPS!
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, december 26.
Only care about ICAPS if a customer doesn't want one they expected you to keep offering discounts it aggregates the customers and probably won't come back. And training is horrible you are expected to figure it out on your own and when u ask for help they get aggravated like they don't have the time. They wonder why people quit in a week or two? Just because your new doesn't mean your not a person who may need a little help everyone has to learn one way or another and I'm sure the people who has been there awhile didn't know much eather when they started at jc penny have a little more patients when it comes to training!
Pro érvek
Discount
Kontra érvek
Poor management not paid lunch, very poor traning!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend working here
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2020, február 26.
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Pro érvek
Some people were nice
Kontra érvek
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun place to work at. Would work there again.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2020, február 26.
In my job as a jcpenney sales associate, my position was to work in back stock, opening and organizing boxes and placing them in their proper location in the store. In the store, I would view the floor and fold clothes, pick up and organize jewelry,put away clothing from the dressing rooms and clean what needed to be cleaned so the store looks in top condition. I also greeted and assisted customers with their needs and requests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van