Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're there until close, unless you work in a specialty/commission department, you will have to stay until the entire store is picked up.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, október 15.
I used to work in the home department, for the most part. Things would get busy sometimes but for the most part it did not get the same traffic as the clothing departments. I would have my tasks to complete at the end of the night and everything would look nice yet I would have to go fold clothes in another department until I could leave, sometimes taking hours. During the holidays it was the worst because they could make you stay until 1 am to pick up the other departments. The pay wasn't worth it all. Overall, would not recommend unless you are out of options because they are always hiring and hire everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

A great company
Subject Matter Expert - Quality Assurance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, november 12.
There are always things to like or dislike. The medical benefits aren’t great. Prior positions held with the company were great. The current position is micro managed and a favorites club.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought they were awesome
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Store 14752019, november 12.
I was treated very well, my store is beautiful and great. I'm so happy I got fine Jewelry Dept. The staff is great wonderful leadership I'm very happy to be a part of the team especially for the holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van