Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

It Was A Bit Rough
Jewelry associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2017, december 3.
I got thrown into a position I was never trained on. You are trained on a basic register for about a day then you are thrown into a position. Any sort of special position (bras, jewelry, decor, etc...) you really aren't trained for. I found myself being asked a lot of questions I had no answer to. And when I was hired in I was told that I was being hired in as a regular employee, not a temp. Then I was suddenly out of a job and told it was because I was only temporary. I didn't get a chance to know the managers (LOD's) that well. And there is too much emphasis on the surveys and they credit card applications. You can be an amazing employee but you are worth nothing if you do not get those survey's and applications.
Pro érvek
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Lack of training, surveys and credit card applications, lack of management.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

It’s alright
Sales Development Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, február 16.
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Surprisingly good products sold there.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2020, február 16.
I took over an area that was running badly, poor moral and low performance. No matter what I improve or how hard I work all I hear is what is still wrong, nothing about the hard work I put in to fix what is now going well about my area. Feel stressed all the time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van