Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

fun working environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, június 13.
learned multiple tasks and different departments. got to know frequent customers. handle money daily. the supervisors and managers were great to work with.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

An average job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, október 21.
A typical day at work entails a few things such as typical payment transactions, returns, exchanges, and cleaning in between assisting customers. I feel I have leanered a lot from working here, especially how to greet customers and provide a great experience at the checkout. The management was pretty much the same as it is everwhere; they can be hard on you but also understanding. The hardest part of this job is remaining calm and polite when a customer is not happy or satisfied with their experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat and the coworkers are friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 21.
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van